1.

I don't speak Korean so let's pretend that this is in Korean.😂

"Eeeeeeeek! I can't believe that this is actually happening!" You yelled in excitement. Today you get to spend a day with Seventeen because you won their online contest.
  You got out of the car and stepped into the Pledis building. You walked up to the front desk and the lady working asked "How may I help you?" "Umm, hello, I'm here because I won the online contest to meet Seventeen." You mumbled. "Ahh yes! The boys are in the studio waiting for you!" The lady said. You told her thanks and walked awkwardly into the room the lady directed you towards.
    As soon as you stepped in the room everyone yelled "Annyeong!!" "Hi guys oh my god I'm so happy to be here!"
"What's your name?" Joshua asked. "My name's (y/n)." You replied. "So (y/n). Whose your bias?" Joshua asked you. "Oh, um.. Woozi." You looked around for him but he was nowhere. "Woozi just ran to get us some lunch. He will be back in a few minutes." Joshua said. "Oh, okay." You replied and smiled.
  "So! What do you do?" Vernon asked. You looked at him in confusion. "Like, what do you do? Are you a dancer? Singer?" Vernon rephrased. "Ohh. Well, I don't do it professionally or anything, but I like to sing." "Really?" Vernon says happily. "Can you sing something for us?"
  "Uhhhh... I guess. I'm not that good though so don't get all excited." You laughed nervously. They all nodded and waited for you to start. You closed your eyes and sang the chorus of "Adore U" for them. They stared at you in shock and you didn't understand why since you're really not that good.
  You felt a hand on your shoulder and turned around. It was Woozi... "Wow (y/n)! That was amazing!" He shouted. He had one hand on your shoulder and the other holding a gigantic bag of Mc Donalds. "T-Thanks!" You replied nervously. "What would you think of being featured in out 2016 comeback?" Woozi asked anxiously. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" You asked and he nodded. "YES!" You replied and hugged him tight. He wrapped his arms around you and suddenly you realized how close your faves were and started blushing ferociously. "Great! We have a spare room in our dorm so you can stay and record it with us. You guys talked about plans for the song and spent the rest of the day with them messing around in town. This was the bast day of your life!