4.

This is a really short one.

-Later that night
-You're asleep.

(DO NOT GET CONFUSED AT THIS! THIS FIRST PART IS A DREAM!)

  (dreaming).     You and Woozi are driving down the street. "Hey y/n I'm gonna grab a water bottle from the trunk!" Woozi says. "Okay." You reply. He unbuckles his seatbelt and crawls through the backseat and to the trunk.
  Suddenly you see a big black Van to your right zooming at you fast! "WOOZI!!" You yell as you realize that this car has ran a stop sign and is going to hit you. The only thing you can hear is metal banging together. Suddenly everything stops.
  "WOOZI" you scream at the top of your lungs. You crawl into the back seat of the car and see Woozis lifeless body covered with blood.
(awake)
Then you wake up with tears falling down your face. You try to go back to sleep but all you can think about is Woozi. You get up and start walking to Woozis bedroom. You don't know what time is it nor do you care. You know he will be awake probably editing songs.
  You slowly open his door and as soon as you see him the tears come again. He has his headphones in and is humming the chorus to the song you guys recorded the other day. You walk over to him and lay a hand on his shoulder. He yells "AHHH!" and nearly jumps out of his chair. He whips around and then he sees your face. Tears streaming down.
  "Y/n! What's wrong?!" He asks you. "I-I had a really bad dream." You reply shakily. "It's alright y/n it was just a dream." He tries to calm you.
  He swoops you up with one hand and his laptop in another and carries you over to the couch. He sits you down right next to him and hugs you tight. "It's alright. Whatever it was about is all gone now!" He pauses. Suddenly he lays a kiss on your lips. "Everything is fine." You lay your head on his chest, tears still streaming down your cheeks. He continues to hush you and calm you down until you stop crying and are sound asleep.