2.

-2 weeks later in the studio listening to the song you guys just recorded.

  "Woah! This is amazing!" You shouted. "It really is good huh?!" Woozi replied as you and the other members listened to the song in awe. "This is gonna be a big hit guys!" Joshua says as you all stand and walk out of the studio to go get dinner.
   You've gotten to know the boys more in the past 2 weeks you've been staying with them recording songs. You've also been slowly getting feelings for Woozi even though you know that he has none for you.
  Woozi booked reservations at a fancy restaurant for you guys downtown and you all arrive just in time. "We were just about to give your table away right when you guys walked in." The waitress said and you all just laughed awkwardly.
  The waitress took your orders and came back surprisingly quick with the food. You can't help but just stare at Woozi because of how absolutely stunning he is, but then he glances over at you and sees you staring at him. You awkwardly look away and you can feel your face turning red.
  "Hey y/n I've been meaning to ask you..." Woozi says. You look up at him awkwardly. "We've all agreed that it's been really fun with you around and we think you're an amazing artist. So we wanted to ask you if you'd want to stay here in Korea with us and be one of seventeens producers??" They all looked at you anxiously. You didn't know what to say. You were just shocked.
  "W-What? Of course I do!" You replied and you felt a tear fall down your cheek. You had no idea why you were crying but it's probably because you're really happy. Woozi leans over and gives you a big bearhug as all the other members shout with joy. You started to feel really awkward as you realize all the other people around just staring at you guys but you don't really care because this is probably the best moment of your life.
  Later as you all are walking back to the dorms Woozi leans over and whispers "Y/n, I'm really looking forward to working with you!" And gives you a quick kiss on the cheek. You start blushing ferociously and hear someone chuckle but don't recognize the laugh. "Oh well." you think, because most of the members (except Woozi of course) know that you like Woozi, but they never tell you if he likes you back!!
  When you arrive at the dorm you get in your pajamas and go right to sleep, but you can't seem to fall asleep. You assume it's because of how excited you are, so decide to go and watch tv with whoever is watching it at the moment and way too loud! As you get halfway down the hallway you think that maybe it's the tv that's not letting you sleep, but oh well. You walk into the living room and see Woozi watching the tv. You start blushing (as usual when you see Woozi) and walk over to sit next to him.
  Woozi just looks at you and says "Why are you still up?" You glance at the clock and you let eyes get wide. It's 2:30am! "Erm... I guess I was just too excited to fall asleep. Why are YOU still awake?" You ask him. "I was editing some songs. As usual." He says and yawns. "Oh... Well what are you watching?" You ask him. "Just the news." He replies.
  After sitting there for a few minutes you can feel yourself getting tired so you lay your head on Woozis shoulder. You were kinda hesitant but you didn't care because you were tired and uncomfortable. With your head on Woozis shoulder you fall into a deep deep sleep.