8.

-A few weeks later.
-About lunch time, you're at the mall
You walk down the mall wondering where to eat. You pass a cute looking little cafe and look inside the window. In your peripheral vision you see something bright pink. Your eyes shift over and it's Woozi. He's with another girl... He's laughing and he looks like he's having fun. And the girl is wayy out of your league. Then the thought comes to you. What if he's cheating on you? "No." You think, he wouldn't do that.
But then you realize the way he's looking at her. He's looking at her, not the way he does to you, but almost like she's a piece of artwork on a wall. "He is cheating on me." You say out loud. "I can't believe this!" You say and you can feel the tears falling down your face. You run back to your car and fall into your seat. You are devastated.
You never once thought that Woozi would do this. You thought he really did love you, but no. You lay your face in your hands as you sob. People give you strange looks, but you can't stop crying. So you start driving back to the dorm. No one will be home yet, because they all went out to lunch. Woozi said he would be in the studio editing songs, but nope. You didn't want to go to lunch with them because you needed some time to yourself. You're always with them so it's okay.
You get in the dorm and fall onto the couch. Sobs keep coming out. You lay there like that for a good 30 minutes, that's when the sadness turns into anger. "I can't believe that he would f**king do this!!" You shouted. You never cuss. And when you cuss, damn right you're mad.
You turn the TV on and try to calm down. You know that Woozi will be the first one home, because you just got a text from Seungcheol saying that they're going to visit some old friends and stay the night there. So therefore you're going to have to face Woozi.
It's now 8:00pm and Woozi still isn't back. You decide to get ready for bed so maybe you won't have to deal with the problem.
When you get out of the shower, you get in your pajamas, then hop in bed. You turn on your laptop and start scrolling through your tumblr feed. You always scroll your feed because it usually puts you to sleep after a while. You're just scrolling through your feed, enjoying all the shitposts, but that's when the door opens. You hear his footsteps go down the hallway and into his bedroom next door then the door shuts. You continue looking at all the dank memes then your door opens.
"Hey." He says. But you don't reply or even look up at him. He hesitates but walks up to you and sits next to you on your bed. He giggles when he sees what your looking at then asks. "What did you do today?" "Mall." You reply. "Really? Me too!" He says. You glare at him and he gives you a confused look. "Anything else?" You ask him "Umm no." he replies
"Ohh really?! Because I saw you at the cafe on a date with another girl! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME JIHOON! I didn't think you were the type of person to cheat!!" He tries to open his mouth to speak but you say. "NO DON'T EVEN TRY TO EXPLAIN!" You say and stand up. You start to walk out of the room but he says. "WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?" He shouts. You just stand there with your hand on hip. "I'M SEEN IN PUBLIC WITH ONE GIRL AND YOU AUTOMATICALLY THINK IM CHEATING OM YOU!" He shouts as tears are falling down his face. You've never seen him cry. "I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE THAT TYPE OF PERSON Y/N!! THAT WAS MY COUSIN! We haven't seen each other in months and she was in the area." He says. He cups his face in his hands and falls to his knees and sobs. "shiiiiit" you think in your head and you realize you really screwed up.
"Woozi." You say and wrap your arms around him. "I'm so sorry! It's just... You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time and I'm very protective of that." You say and wait for a response. When you don't get one you start to worry, but then he just hugs you. "It's okay, I forgive you." He says and kisses you.
You're so happy that he wasn't actually cheating on you. What would you have done without him? You're so lucky to have such a forgiving boyfriend, you love him with all your heart.