Chp 3

Rose

Jayvon placed a hand on my neck while the other roamed my back. He lowered his head and lightly brushed his lips against mines. I sighed in contentment enjoying my first real kiss at the ripe age of twenty-three.

Jayvon nipped my bottom lip then he kissed me deeply, softly and thoroughly. I moaned at the pleasure I'm receiving through this searing kiss.

"My birthday is now complete." Trisha's voice woke me up from my kiss induced haze. I glared at her for permitting a stranger to kiss me, even if that stranger is so good looking. I'm trying hard to not lick my lips for his taste.

Trisha smiled broadly at us then she winked at me. "I'm gonna leave you two to get to know each other. Don't do something I wouldn't do kids." Trisha walked away leaving me with Jayvon, the one who is looking at me like I am a delectable piece of dessert.

"If it makes you feel better, I wanted to kiss you the moment I saw you. I wondered to myself "How will this luscious, sweet, dark chocolate taste when I kiss those plump, delectable lips." But your friend permitted me to show you how a real man kisses a lady." Jayvon leans into me and nibbled on my ear.

"I just wonder how you will taste and look when a real man makes love to you all night long over and over again," Jayvon whispered into my ear. If he continues talking to me like that he is going to make me come undone.