Chp 9

Rose

I enjoyed myself at the club with Jayvon and his brother. Knowing Trisha, she probably has poor Joshua in her bed by now. I smiled at the thought knowing how freaky Trisha is.

"What are you smiling about?" Jayvon's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I was just thinking about how Trisha probably has poor Joshua begging for mercy in her bedroom." Desire flashed in his eyes. Jayvon and I are all alone in my apartment again.

"I'm going to change. Do you want something to drink or eat?" Jayvon's eyes trailed my body.

"I'll like some chocolate."

"Okay. I think I have some in the fridge." I walked towards the kitchenette and opened the mini fridge to see what's inside.

"Jayvon all I have are dark chocolate, a gallon of chocolate milk and chocolate syrup. What's your favorite?"

"Give me some dark chocolate please." Jayvon said seductively. I turned around with the chocolate in hand and almost crashed into Jayvon, I didn't realise he was so close.

"I only have a little so we will have to share." Did I just sound so breathless?

Jayvon plucked the chocolate from between my fingers then he broke of a piece and placed it between my lips. I chewed slowly and closed my eyes indulging in the bittersweet flavor.