Chp 14

Jayvon

It's after eleven and Orlando haven't shown up yet. I know he took Rose away from me.

A black car pulled up in front of me and Orlando got out. Just as I suspected, he's the one behind this.

"Jayvon, long time no see. How you been doing?" I just want to punch that smirk off his face.

"Cut the crap Orlando, where's Rose? Because I swear, if you touch a single hair on her body I will kill you." Orlando laughed at the threat.

"She's safe but I never knew she had addictive, soft, sweet lips until I tasted them."

"Bastard did you force yourself on her?" If he forced himself on Rose I will hurt him.

"Don't worry but when I kissed her, she kissed me back and moaned for me. She's sensual but doesn't know it, I don't know how she ended up with you instead of me." Did he kiss Rose? He must have forced her, I know he did. I know Rose loves me, she will never kiss him.

"You're lying Orlando, she'll never kiss you." The grin on Orlando's face grew wider.

"Then how will I know she tastes like dark chocolate and her lips tastes like strawberry. How will I know she loves to nibble on my bottom lip then moan in pleasure." He did kiss her, she does those things whenever I kissed her.

"I am this close to punching your face in. What the hell do you want? Why take Rose?"

"I want everything you own. Guns, drugs, money absolutely everything, then you can have Rose. You have a week to set up everything. Nice chatting with you but I have a sexy, thick, chocolate-flavoured woman waiting for me."

If I had my gun on me I would have shot Orlando there and then. I have no idea what he's doing with Rose and kissing her. No matter what I will get Rose back or die trying.