Chp 10

Jayvon

Rose closed her eyes when I fed her a piece of chocolate. I leaned forward and sucked on her bottom lip, Rose gasped softly. I delved deep into her mouth tasting her sweetness and the bittersweet chocolate.

I pressed my body against hers and unzipped the back of her dress. My hands roamed the exposed flesh allowing the dress to slide to her feet. Now Rose was only in black underwear.

Rose opened her eyes and smiled at me with a burning desire in her eyes. "Jayvon I want you but I'm scared of getting hurt."

"Trust me to show you pleasure."

"I trust you." I helped Rose to unfold the sofa into a bed then I laid her down. Staying fully clothed I took my time kissing her face, tasting her slender neck and feasted on every inch of exposed skin. Hearing every gasp, moan and delight of pleasure please me.

I took off the underwear exposing Rose's sweetness to my eyes. I placed her legs over my shoulders and feasted on my delectable Rose. Rose arched off the bed whispering my name over and over again. Finally, Rose gasped and moaned when I brought her to climax.

I went to the bathroom to take a cold shower, looking at Rose with desire in her eyes makes me want to make love to her all night long. I don't want to rush Rose until I find out why she is always hiding her figure under t-shirts.

For four months now Rose and I have been dating. I take her to restaurants or I just hang out at her house alone or with Trisha and Joshua. Joshua and Trisha are getting close and always on the go.

Shy little Rose is blossoming before my eyes into a sexy woman I am proud of. The only problem is Rose doesn't know I'm a drug dealer. I'm afraid to lose her if she finds out the truth.