Chp 18

Jayvon

I leaned in and kissed Rose softly drawing out a moan from her.

"I love you Jayvon." Rose whispered against my lips.

"I love you too Rose." Rose climbed on top of me and began to ride my morning wood.

"Damn Rose." I grabbed her hips and thrust into her over and over.

"Oh, Jayvon. Ahhh." Rose threw her head back as she came hard.
"Don't ever leave me." Rose whispered while laying on my chest with me still inside her.

"I promise." I pulled out a ring from under my pillow.

"Rose. Will you be my wife?"

"Yes. Yes." I placed the ring on her finger.

2 years later

Rose and I have been married for two years now with our first child on the way. Orlando and his goons are all dead. Trisha and Joshua have two beautiful children.

I feel blessed having Rose as my wife. We opened a business together that has blossomed and expanding. Who would have thought that a shy Rose would make a boss that rules with an iron fist? Rose may seem docile but she is not a force to be reckoned with when angry. Despite the trauma she went through with Orlanda I still love her and make sure she knows it too.

"Jayvon." Rose moans in her sleep and bites her lips. I smirked knowing she is dreaming of me pleasuring her. I smiled when an idea came to me, I can make her dream a reality. 

I removed the sheet covering Rose granting me with the sight of her naked form. Another moan escaped her lips when the material brushed her nipples. The pregnancy makes her extra sensitive. I opened her legs and went straight to her clitoris licking and tasting her.

"Jayvon. Oh." She moans before placing a hand to my head, rubbing her clit on my tongue. 

"Right there." Rose whispered. I can feel her legs shaking knowing she is about to have an orgasm. I inserted a finger and rubbed the g spot.

"Ahhh" she screamed and opened her eyes when she squirted on me. I drank her juices not wanting to waste a drop. When I looked at Rose she looked mortified.

"What?" I asked feeling confused.

"I did not know I can squirt and you took it." Rose answered. 

"That means I must be doing something right. Let's see what else you can do." Before Rose can answer I flipped her around and entered from behind.

"So wet just for me." I whispered in her ear. "Let me show you how much I love and desire you, my sweet wife. I love you until death set us apart." 

The End