1- not a accident

"Y/N, honey, please stop kicking my seat " your mother asks sweetly, you giggle and continue kicking her chair to the beat of  the music. "Y/N listen to your mother " your father says in a stern voice, you look down at the floor. Your father scares you, he can be dangerous, you've felt his wrath.

You on instinct continue to kick your mothers seat. "Y/N, what did I say " your father growls, you feels tears go to your eyes, your not emotionally strong, very weak. You stop kicking the chair and cross your feet together on your chair.

"Can we get take out " you ask determined, you mother giggles. "Of course we can darling " your mother coo's, you smile brightly, showing your missing tooth. "Yay " you cheer, getting out some paper and colours.

You start drawing, while your father orders the food. "Y/N, here you go " he says, handing you your dinner.
"Arigato " you say, opening the children's box. You see nuggets and chips. "Ahh " you say, taking a bite. Your father then drives out of the drive through.

Your father drives towards the house, your mother gently sleeping in the passenger seat. "Oi, ( mothers name ), wake up " your father demands. Your mother flutters her eyes open, "sorry did I fall asleep " she asks, he ignores her.

"Can we go to the park " you ask, "no " your father immediately says, you pout. "Darling, let's take her, she's been good " your mother try's to convince your father.

"No, she got take out, she's not going to the park " your father answers coldly. "Darling, just this once " she asks, you shakes his head. "I said no, that's final " he growls, your mother goes into her seat upset. "Yes darling " she says.

But in all the commotion your parents hadn't noticed a child on the road until it was too late. "(Fathers name ), watch out " your mother yells, your dad quickly swerves the car, hitting something.

"Help there's a family in there " voices yell. "Quick call 911 " more voices say. "Help me " you manage to say. You see a bit of blonde and blue before everything goes black.

-- later that evening --

You jolt up, the heart monitor going crazy. "Where am I " you ask curiously. "Hello honey, your in the hospital, do you know what a hospital is " a lady in white clothes asks, you shake your head.

"Well a hospital is where you take care of sick people or people that have had an accident " she says, you nod in understanding. "So why am I in a hopital " you ask, she looks down.

"You and your family crashed the car, I'm sorry but your parents are dead " your whole word just shatters. "No, no there not " you yell, the lady try's to calm you down.

"Don't worry, your friend souji Senpai, will be taking care of you " she says kindly. "But I don't want souji to take care of me, I want my family, I wanna see my mommy " you say, trying to wipe tears away.

"Y/N " a familiar voice says. "Zero " you cry, he walks up to you. "Are you ok " he asks, hugging you instantly. You shake your head. "Mommy is and daddy is " you can't say it, he nods already knowing.

"Shhh shhh it's ok, " he says, rubbing your hair gently. You place your head in his silver hair. "I'm scared zero " you say, he just calms you down. "Don't worry, it's ok " he says, you wrap your arms around him.

"Ahh, Y/N, good your awake " another voice says. "Souji " you cry even more, zero steps away from you. "Get well soon " he says, walking out of the room. Souji walks up to you and hugs you. "How are you feeling " he asks, you shrug. "I feel Fien " you say, he wipes the tears away with his thumb.

"Y/N, from this day on, your going to my little girl ok, but you don't have to call me father, understand " he asks, you nod. "When can I leave " you ask, the nurse interrupts. "In a few weeks, until then, you need rest " she says, you nod. "I better go then, yui is looking forward to seeing you " he says, walking out of the room.

"Ok I'm going to give you some medicine to help you sleep, " the nurse says, handing you a cup with some purple stuff. "Drink this, it tastes yummy " she says, you nod and drink the purple liquid. She was wrong it tasted gross. You drink some water to get rid of the taste.

"Ok now go to sleep, I'll bring you a change of clothes " she says, walking out of the room. You lay your head gently on the pillow. "Momma " you say, closing your eyes while tears fall out.

----

Authors note.

That was kinda sad, anyway this is the first story I'm making with cats_are_adorable, she is a good friend of mine and together we plan on making an awesome story, so I hope you like it.

Cats_are_adorable, came up with most of the storyline, I just have to write it, so if anyone deserves praise it's cats_are_adorable, follow her she is awesome.

-SinonShai