10- concert

You wake up with Kou sleeping on your chest. "Huh " you whisper, then remember what happened last night. "Oi Kou wake up " you say, poking his face. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at you. "Go back to sleep " he demands, you shake your head.

"I'm hungry " you say, he sighs and gets up. "Do me a favour, teleport me to my room " you ask, he yawns then picks you up bridal style and teleports to your room. "Thanks " you say jumping out of his arms. "Hey, wanna join me " you say with a smirk.

Kou walks up to you. "Really " he asks, you shake your head. "No, it was a joke " you say, stepping into your closet. You put on your work clothes and then get out. "So kawaii " he coo's, you blush. You wrap your arms around his neck, he puts an arm around your waist.

"Let's play a game with the others " you suggest, he smirks at you. "Maybe seven minutes in heaven " he suggests, you nod and give him a kiss. Knock knock. You pull away. "Perfect " you mumble, going to answer the door. "Oh hey Yuma " you say,, "hey do you know where Kou is, he got a call from, his manager "

Kou walks up to the door. "What is it " he asks, Yuma smirks. "He said you have a concert today instead of tomorrow " Yuma says, passing him the phone. "Crap, wait a moment Y/N " kou says, walking away. "Sooo, did he do you yet " Yuma asks, you blush and punch his arm.

"Ow " he says, grabbing his arm. "Kou your girlfriend punched me " Yuma yells "shut up Yuma " Kou yells. You giggle. "Don't giggle it's weird your emotionless " Yuma says. Kou walks back over to the two of you. "I gotta go, wanna come " Kou asks, you look at him for a while before nodding.

"Great your joining me on stage " you freeze. "Wait what " you scream. "I've heard you sing a tune every now and then, your going to sing a song on stage " Kou smirks. "Record that for me will ya " Yuma says before walking away. "Dorm worry I don't have that much fans " kou says, hugging you.

"Ok but if you give Yuki backstage passes to your next concert " you bargain. "Deal " kou says, dipping you then kissing you. "Come on, we're going to be late " kou says, pulling you back up then releasing you. You grab his colour and pull him towards you.

"You owe me " you say, then peck his lips. Kou smirks and links your fingers with his. "Come on " he says, teleporting you to wherever the concert is being held. "Ah Kou-Sama, your here " a lady says, then you realise. It's that girl, the one he was making out with.

Your hand on Kou tightens, he looks at you reassuringly. "We gotta get you in makeup " another lady says, then drags Kou to a room. "Are you the opening act " a man asks, you shrug. "Kou said something about me singing " you say, he nods, "then your the opening act " he says.

The people quickly put some makeup on you. "Ready " he asked, you nod. "There is a guitar out there, right " you ask, he nods. "Ok, let's do this " you say walking out on stage. "Hello, my name is Y/N L/N, and I'm the opening act " you say.

You pick up the guitar

"Sukitooru kisetsu ga suki

Kaze ga mata netsu wo tsurete kuru

Nansenkai mo megutte, nanmankai mo kagayaku

Sou yatte hikari ga umareru...

Hizashi ga toketeru sora no mukou

Dokomade mo toumei na Ao...

SUPIIDO wa ageta omoi tachi

Jibun no ishi de ima tobitastu no

Kanjiteiru mujaki no chikai kotoba wa shiranai

Nagareteiku mizu no yukue ni kokoro wo haseyou...

Suki tooru kisetsu ga suki

Kaze ga mata netsu tsurete kuru...

Kizuato wa kieteita wa

Afuredasu jounetsu no SHINFONII...

Nansekai mo megutte, nanmankai mo kagayaku

Sou yatte hikari ga umareru... "

You continue the song.

The moment the sing finished. Everyone is clapping. "Woo " they start screaming then Kou and the players run out. "Let's play a song " kou says, you nod. "This is reversi " Kou screams, his fans go nuts. "1,2,1234 " the drummer yells while hitting his sticks together.

You start playing cords on the guitar, while Kou sings. You wouldn't be anywhere but there right now.

After the concert.

"Ok give a big yell for my Neko-chan " kou says, and they all start screaming Neko. Kou them pulls you off stage. "You did great " he says cheerfully. "Next time I help out on base " you say, he nods. "Of course, Neko-chan " he says. "Can we go " you ask, hugging his arm, he nods and teleports to the mansion.

You sit on the bed, tired out of your mind. "That's a lot more work than I thought " you say, while letting out a breath. Kou sits next to you. "You tired " he asks, you nod. "Oh well " he sighs. You look at the idol confused. "I was gonna do you, but I'll wait till another time " he says, you blush like crazy.

"Y/NNNN " yui screams, basically kicking the door down. "Yes milady " you ask, her face is about to explode from happiness. "You were and he was, and the song was. It's was all just so kawaii " she yells, how did she already find out about that.

"How do you know about that " you yell/demand. "This " she says, showing you the video. "Shit " you mumble. "I thought you didn't have that much fans " you growl, he smirks. "His fans are everywhere " yui says, you walk over to him. "An you lied to me why " you say, your eye twitches.

"Had to, we didn't have an opening act and you wouldn't do it otherwise I said that " he says with a shrug. You growl and pull him off the bed, by the collar. "Why I oughta " you stop, remembering yui is in the room. You let go of Kou and walk over to yui.

"Don't tell anyone " you demand, she nods and walks away, closing the door after her. "You owe me " you say, he smirks. "I would happily give you payment " he says cheerfully, you shake your head. "Don't even think about it " you say, grabbing his hand and pulling to the bathroom.

"Hurry up " you say, turning bathtub the taps on. Kou smirks and hugs you from behind. "Neko-chan, do you want to take a bath with me " he whispers seductively, you blush then turn the bathtub taps off and turn on the shower ones. "No, a shower, baths are too small " you state, he smirks and strips.

You and Kou take a shower, and you enjoyed every minute of it. The end. Jokes. Well the end for this chapter.

The name of the song is innocent blue from star driver