11- im not going through that again

Kou lifts your body. "Go back to sleep " you demand, "no " he answers, lifting you to somewhere. You open your eyes and find yourself in a totally different house. "Where are we " you ask, he smirks. "The mukami mansion " you look at him. "But why, nobody ever comes here except for the maids " you say confused.

"Exactly " kou says, placing you on a bed. "Who's room is this " you ask curiously, "mine " he answers. Kou starts to take of your pj's. "Kou " you growl, he ignores you and takes off your shorts. "Kou oi listen to me " you demand, he looks at you, his eye red.

"You want this " he says, then continues. You blush as he goes upwards to you. Kou gently plants his lips on yours, you kiss back in this battle of passion. Kou slowly puts his hand up your shirt, and down the back, undoing your bra. You moan making him smirk.

Kou stops moves down to your neck and presses kisses on your soft spot. He soon starts biting it, you gasp not kneeing he was gonna do that. Kou starts taking off your shirt, and you sit up to take off his shirt. Kou massages your beasts with his hand. "K-Kou " you moan sweetly.

Kou smirks and unbuckled his belt. You slide down his pants, as he continues to kiss around your stomach. You moan as he pulls down your panties. "You ready " he whisper into your ear. You nod and grip the sheets as he places his 🍆 in your 🍯.

A tear goes down your eye but soon disappears, as the pain turns to pleasure. You try to speak but nothing comes out. Kou smirks as he puts his 🍆 inside your 🍯 more. "K-Kou " you eventually say, but it comes out as a whisper. "I-I'm r-ready to c-cum " you add to your whispers.

"Hold it in just a little longer " he says, as he presses his lips on yours. "Kou " you say, as you feel it comes out. "S-sorry " you whisper, he smirks and you feel a liquid go inside you as well as out. "Too late I did as well " he says, before he lays on your chest.

You gently rub his hair. "Danjo danjo danjo danjo danjo daikasaku, danjo da *yawn* njo danjo dan*yawn*jo danjo daikasaku

Naruchana *yawn* ya itae uto yakare kazu kazuko Mimi *yawn*no mino atuertae yakare kazuko " and with that she fell asleep.

Kou pov.

You wake up later that night. "Huh " you say, looking around. Memories of what happened earlier that day went through your head. "Oh yeah " you murmur, sitting up. You look at Y/N, she looks so peaceful in her sleep. She starts to stir a little. "Kou-kun " she mumbles, before her stirring stops.

You look at her and move some of her blonde hair. So innocent. 'He took away my innocence ' you forgot about shin and how he had taken her innocence from her, that's your job. You gently caress her cheek, then lay back down on her chest, it's so comfortable.

You pull the blanket of the two of you and gently sleep. "I love you, kou-kun " she murmurs, you smile and hug her.

Your pov.

The next day.

You jolt up. "Where's Kou " you ask, looking around the room. The door then opens. "Good morning " kou says, you yawn and stretch, "good morning " you say, pulling the blanket over your chest. "Why are you hiding them, when there so beautiful " kou coo's.

You blush and look at the breakfast. "Oh yeah, made you breakfast in bed " he says, placing the table on your lap. "Arigato kou " you say cheerfully, then realise, you said something cheerfully. "I'm changing you for the better " he says, taking a seat next to you.

You rub kou's hair. "What's with you and rubbing my hair " he questions, you blush and say, "it's so soft I can't help it " he smirks and wraps an arm around your waist. "Eat up " he demands, closing his eyes. You eat the five course meal, well one course but five stars.