5- i hate school

You run out of the limo and to your classes with yui. "Y/N, wait up " yui yells, you stop by command. Yui runs up to you. "Let's go " she says kindly, you nod, not saying a word.

"Why hello yui, got yourself a new friend, how sweet " a girl says, being followed by her group. "Go away scarlet " yui says, looking at the floor. "Milady are you ok " you ask, yui looks at you with blush but nods. "Ooo milady did you get a bodyguard to do the work for ya, " the girl asks.

You grit your teeth and glare at her. "Hello vampire scum " you say, instantly knowing what she is. Scarlet grits her teeth. "How did you " "because, I'm level XXX vampire hunter guns division " you say blankly, the girl scoffs. "Really where's your badge " she asks, you show her.

The girl grits her teeth. "Do we have a problem here " ayato asks, walking towards you and the others. "N-no, ore-Sama " the girl coo's, you wanna throw up. "Well then, don't pick on what belongs to ore-Sama " he says, wrapping an ar, around yui's waist.

Dammit I'm too late, she's already been claimed. You thought, looking at the way yui and ayato show affection for each other. "Milady, I have work to do, may I be excused " you request, yui nods. "By all means " she says, you nod and walk away, your white shoes gently clicking on the floor.

You walk towards the science room. "Smoke bomb wouldn't hurt " you mumble, getting the equipment for it. "One punch of this, two spoonfuls of this and voile " you say, making a smoke bomb. You walk to the teachers lounge and throw the bomb.

The teachers then run out. "Oh no, frank still in there " one of the teachers says. "Who will teach Pe " crap now you gotta help. You run into the room, holding your breath. Cough, cough. Frank the sports teacher coughs. You put his arm over your shoulder and pull him out.

"She saved him " the teachers stare shocked. "Y/N, where are you " yui calls, you look at her. "Over here milady " you say, she runs towards you. "Milady, is yui important, " the teachers start asking. "What happened " she asks. "Smoke bomb " you answer, yui nods.

"I don't think I can teach sport " the teacher says, you sigh. "Crap " you mumble. "Y/N can " Yui suggests. You glare at yui then at the teachers. "Has she had any training, I don't know " the teachers start saying. You show the teachers your hunter card. "I'd this enough calcification " you ask, one of the teacher takes it.

The English teacher smirks. "A level XXX hunter eh, heard there was only one of your kind, I guess you can teach the class " she says, you groan and drop the sports teacher, running towards the sports hall. "Listen up vampire scum " you say, kicking the door open.

All the students look at you. "Sensei is not so good at the moment, so I'm taking care of your asses " you yell, they all groan. Guess you already got a reputation called pain. "20 push-ups for groaning " they groan again. "The more you groan the harder it gets, " you yell.

The students then do push-ups in in human speed. You look around the room. Dammit, laitos in your class, at least yui is as well. "Miss komori, your late " you say, she bows apologetically. "Sorry " she says, doing push-ups.

After a while.

"Ok, today we're gonna be doing a drill I learnt in the hunters association " you yell. The students don't so happy. "Now I'm sorry but we're not aloud to use guns, instead we've been given boomerangs " you say, they look at you weirdly. "If you don't want detention, grab a boomerang, one complaint and you get a detention for you and the class " you state.

The class sighs and gets a boomerang. "Ok, now your gonna try and hit me " you say, they all smirk except for yui. "And I'm gonna doge them " you finish. The students start throwing boomerangs, that you easily doge. "Seriously, do they not teach squat " you mumble, doing a leap and dodging a fast one.