2- cross academy

Beep beep beep beep. You wake up, and press the button on your alarm. You groan and get up. Today is another ordinary day at cross academy, you get up and do patrol for the morning, then go to class. You walk into the bathroom and take a shower.

Knock knock. "Yo, Y/N, it's zero " you perk up slightly at his voice. "Be out in a minute " you say, quickly getting out of the shower and putting on your uniform. "Hey " you greet, hugging him, "hey " he greets. You grab a small rifle and put it in your bag.

"Let's go " you say, walking with him to class. Ever since that day, zero has never let you out of his sight, even during training. You and zero do a quick spare. "Right kick uppercut " you say, while doing those exact moves.

"Y/N, zero, ohayo " Yuki says, running towards the two of you. "Ohayo " you and zero greet, before you kick him in the gut. "Tch, what the hell " he yells, you smirk. "Isn't that the point of training " you say, grabbing your water bottle and taking a sip.

Yuki places her hands on her knees, panting. "Y/N, you have a letter from souji " Yuki says, you walk over to her. "Probably another check " you say, opening it.

Dear Y/N

I know this is sudden, but I have a request that only you can handle, would you please meet me at the cafe in town, and take zero. Be there by 8:30

Yours sincerely souji

"Zero, we have to go to town " you say, placing the letter in your bag. You quickly check the time. "Shit, we have to run for it, see ya' Yuki " you say, putting your bag on your back as you and zero run out of the gates.

At the cafe.

"Souji-kun " you say, he then lifts his head up and looks at you. He looks tired, like he hasn't slept in weeks. "Hello Y/N, zero. Please take a seat, order whatever you want " he says gently, you nod and sit down, zero sits next to you.

"Hello, may I take your order " a lady asks, you nod. "A slice of apple pie and a hot cup of coffee " you say, showing no emotion. "Still emotionless as always " souji jokes, you glare at him, instantly shutting him up. Zero just shakes of the request and the lady walks away.

"It's nice to " "what do you want " you interrupt, he looks a bit taken back, you have never spoken this way to him. "Ok then, I need you to be somebody's bodyguard " he says, resting his chin on both of his hands. "Depends. whose " you ask blankly, as the lady puts your coffee and apple pie slice on the table.

"Yui's " he says, you glare at him. "Can't she take care of herself " you ask, he shakes his head. "Not against vampires " he says, you glare at him. "You sent her to that house didn't you " you say, taking a bite of pie. Souji nods at the statement. You basically stand up in your chair.

"You idiot, how dare you send her to the sakamaki house " you yell. "Hey calm down, let me say my reason " he says, you sit down and zero places a hand on your shoulder. "Ok then, reason, and it better be good " you say.

Souji looks out the window. "It's her destiny, her destiny to fix that broken family " "fix it my ass, ayato sakamaki is on my kill list, you sent her to somewhere where they could kill her, " you growl.

"Don't blame him, it's my decision, it's been a while, Y/N" the sakamaki lord says, you groan. "Get lost Karl " you demand, he chuckles. "No, yui is at the mansion, if you want to protect her, you will be staying with the mukami brothers, " he says.

Zero grabs your arm and pulls you away from the table. "It's yui, you need to go " he says, you smirk. "You just wanna get close to Yuki don't you " you say slyly, he blushes and looks to his side. "No, yui is a good friend, you need to go " he says, emphasising the word need.

You sigh, "I know, but it's those vampires, one of the mukami brothers is the reason my family is gone " you say angrily. "Go, " zero demands, "damn you, " you say, walking back to the table. You sit down and eat a chunk of pie. "I'll do it, but the moment I get close enough to ayato, I'm gonna shoot him, I don't care what you say about it " you say bitterly.

"Fine by me, just protect your sister " souji says, karlheins walks away. "We're not related, so don't get any ideas, anyway when do I leave " you ask. Souji looks at you happily. "In two days, that should be enough time to pack " he says kindly, you get up and chug down the coffee.

"Let's go zero " you say, but souji stops him. "No, zero has been requested by the hunter association, hence the reason I added he must come in the letter " souji says, you groan and run out of the caffe. You run to the gates of the school.

"I know your there lord kaname " you say, looking at a tree. "Smart girl, I hear your leaving " he says plainly, you nod. "I'm going to protect somebody " you say bitterly, walking towards him. "Shame, I needed you to protect Yuki, oh well I'll get your cousin to do it " he says, you groan.

"You will do no such thing " you growl, kaname smirks. "I may do as I wish, and besides he likes her, I only came to give you this " he says, through you a box, which you instantly catch. You open the box. "Seriously, a ring " you say, looking at it.

You place the ring on your left index finger. The ring starts glowing. "What the hell " you say, before feeling a burning sensation. "This has imprinted a magical mark on you, now your guns will do worse damage than they already do " he says, walking into the school.

"Why are you giving it to me " you ask curiously. "Because, it will come a time when I need you to protect Yuki " and with that he disappears. Damn bastard. You look at the ring. It imprinted a flower on your nail, why a flower. You look at the silver and yellow ring in awe.

"What's he planning " you mumble, walking to your dorm room. You slam the door open and get out your bright yellow suitcases. You save a uniform and outfit to put on. "Ok, I'm good, " you say, finishing the packing. "Now I just have to wait, two days " you mumble, getting some pocky out of your pocket.

You open the small packet and eat the chocolate covered biscuit. "Life sucks " you say, hearing the crunch of the delicious food. "But it has its highs " you say, eating more. After a while, you finish the packet and put it in the bin. "Don't worry yui, I'm coming, I'm coming to save you "