9- damn him

Your about to get bit by Rido when a bang goes off. You stand there as you watch Rido go to the ground. You look at your saviour, it's kou. You start crying and run up to him, instantly hugging him. He hugs back and teleports the two of you to the sakamaki mansion.

You squeeze him tighter, tears coming out by the second. "Why, what dose shin want with me " you cry into his chest. Kou hugs you tighter. "Shin, as in shin tsukinami " Kou asks, you nod, not letting go of him. "Shh it's ok " he says, rubbing the back of your head.

Kou grabs your chin and pulls your head up to look at him. "Don't cry " he says, your crying slows down. You feel like you can trust him. You lean forward and dose he. You keep going until your lips touch in a passionate battle. Kou gently pushes you against the bed.

Wait bed, who's room are you in anyway. You open an eye and see a room that isn't yours, must be his. You close your eye and continue kissing him. Kou lifts your leg up slowly, but you stop him. "Nah ah pervert " you say, he frowns. "I told you, I'm not the pervert, Laito is " he says, snuggling your neck.

Kou slowly breaths on your neck, looking for your sweet spot. He's getting pretty close to it, but misses it, you flinch gently. Kou stops and goes back to the spot. He slowly breaths on it and you moan on instinct. "Have I found my little kitty's sweet spot already " he teases.

"Maybe " you answer, then bite down on your bottom lip. Kou gently kisses it, he licks it and nips at it, making you moan. "K-Kou " you moan, you feel him smirk against your skin. "May I have a taste " he asks, you freeze but nod. You slowly feel two sharp objects go into you.

You grip kou's hair tighter. "K-Kou " you say, it's been a while since you last got bitten. "Your mine " he says, licking the pool of blood. Kou goes back up to your lips and presses them with his. You taste some blood and it taste gross, but kou's hand that are rubbing your sides are easily distracting you.

Kou gently squeezes your ass, and you gasp. He then slips his tongue into your mouth, gently rubbing it against yours. You moan, trying to stop it is pointless. The door then swings open. Kou pulls away from you. "That blood, it it's Y/N's " a voice says.

You look at the voice and the last person you expected. It's ayato. "Ayato, what do you want " you ask, he growls. "Why are you touching what belongs to me Kou " he asks, you look at ayato confused. "She's mine ayato, get lost " kou says, but ayato doesn't budge.

"Ayato go away, I'm not your anymore " you say blankly, kou looks at you confused. "I'll tell you later " you say, he nods. "No, your still mine " Ayato pouts, you sigh. "You have yui, now go away " you demand. He stays there. "Yui-kun " you yell, she eventually walks in the room.

"Yes " yui asks, "Ayato still think I belong to him " you say, yui flicks him on the back of his head. "Ayato " she growls. "Ow sorry, fine fine she's not mine anymore " ayato says, you giggle. "You act the exact same way as to when I was gonna kill you, your lucky you got away " you say.

They all look at you shocked. "Did you just laugh " Kou asks, you blush than say. "N-no I didn't " you immediately say. "Now get out " you growl at yui and ayato. Ayato smirks and  lifts yui bridal style and carry's her out the room. Kou gets up and closed the door, he then walks back over to you.

You sit up. Kou pulls you onto his lap. "Kou " you say, laying on his chest. "Yes " he asks, you look up at him. "You owe me " you say, getting up. "How do I owe you " he asks, "because, you bit me causing him to show up " you whisper in his ear.

Kou pushes you back down on the bed. "Yes, but this can make it up " he says, kissing you again. You kiss him back. And the two of you have a passionate battle, who will win, and it's kou mukami. Kou eventually pulls away, a string of saliva connecting you two.

"Kou " you say, he gently caress your cheek with his thumb. "Yes " he asks, laying on your chest. "What dose this make us " you ask curiously. He looks at you. "Isn't that obvious " he says, you shrug. "So we're a couple " you ask, he nods. "Good " you say, stroking his hair gently.

Kou lays back down on your chest. "Say goodbye to mr sun, it's time to sleep the day is done, so close and go to sleep and time for you to go to sleep, now little turtle don't sad when you think of all the fun you had " you start singing a lullaby for Kou, he looks so adorable. "Neko-chan " he murmurs, "yes " you ask. "Happy valentines " he says before falling asleep. Wait it's valentines.

"Happy valentines " you whisper before falling asleep.