8- is it a party or Soirée

You slam your door closed, then lock it. You go on your bed and cry for a bit. Why I am I crying, it's his life if he wants to go out with the ugliest girl on the planet he can. You thought, but that didn't help the tears. After a while you get up and wipe the tears away.

You then go into your wardrobe and find a box. "When did this get here " You mumble, opening it. You look at the honey yellow dress. It's got a slit up it but it still looks beautiful. You put the dress on, it fits perfectly. You then put a dark yellow ribbon on it and put your white heels on. You put your clips on and your beret.

"Your swirl in front of your full body mirror. "So kawaii " you mumble, you then tape a small gun under your hat and leave your room. "Y/N" it's kou, you turn around and look at the blonde vampire. "What do you want " you ask, he looks at you, his eyes full of lust.

"W-wow " he stutters, you blush a bit. "Get lost, me and yui have a job to do " you say, knocking on yui's door. "Hey, you ready " you ask, she nods and slips Subaru's silver dagger under her long black dress. "What's the job " kou asks intrigued.

"N. O. Y. B. " you say, he looks confused. "Non of your business " you clarify, he looks upset but follows you. "I'm going to a party later, wanna come " he ends, you turn around and look at him, you wanna cry. "Kou, this job is gonna take most of the night, and besides you said you'd leave me alone after the festival " you say blankly. Then turn around and open the door.

"Oh yeah, but the festival was boring, this will be f " you slap his face, shutting him up. "Kou a deals a deal, I have a job to do " you say, drawing the portal to the place you have to go. "Yui, knife " you say, she hands it to you, you prick hers nad yours finger.

"Ok, let's go " you say grabbing her hand. You look at kou one more time who looks like he's about to cry, oh wait he is crying. "Kou,I'm " too late, you look at a building. "Sorry " mumble then let go of yui's hand. "Be careful, where only supposed to watch, don't talk them or let them drink your blood " you command, she nods and walks inside.

You look at the limos that are appearing. You then walk inside and get greeted by people and music. You walk towards yui and watch her.  You look around the room, it's been a few hours since you arrived. You even saw senri bring a passed out Yuki inside, which creeped and worried you.

You look around the room again, until a certain blue and red eye makes you stop. "Shit " you whisper, "hmm what's wrong " yui asks, "hey stay here yeah, I gotta talk to someone " you say, walking into the crowd. "Kou, what the hell are you doing here " you demand, he smirks.

"This is the party I was inviting you to " he says, you mentally face palm. Of course he's going to this one, he's staying with the sakamakis. "So your watching this one " kou says, you nod. "Wanna dance " he asks, you stare at him. "No " you say, walking away, but he grabs your wrist.

"One dance " he asks, you look at him, he has been crying a bit. "One dance but that's it " you say, walking to the centre of the room to dance. Music for the walls starts playing. Kou places a hand on your waist, a little too low but you don't mention it.

You place a hand on Kou"s shoulder and grab his other hand. 1,2,3,4 do a box, 1,2,3,4. You did the steps in your head and your feat. People start to look at you and Kou, saying stuff like. "Why is a hunter dancing with the guest, I don't care they look adorable together, I wish my husband would still dance with me " you blush at these comments.

"You ok " he asks, twirling you. You nod and rest your head on his chest. He's so warm and smells like cookies. You slowly intake some breath. The music then finishes, you wish it continued. You look up at kou and he gently presses his lips on yours. "Next time then " kou says, backing away from the kiss, you get of his chest and go back to yui.

"Y/N, that was so kawaii " she coo's, you blush. "Shut up " you mumble. "I thought I told you to stay away from him " zero says angrily. "I-I know b-butt didn't k-know he was going to b-be here " you say, he smirks. "But I'm glad you found someone " he says hugging you. "Zero let me goooo, why is Yuki up there " you ask, looking at Yuki who is up the stairs.

Zero steps away from you and looks at Yuki. You are about to walk over to her but zero grabs your hand. "Don't, kaname is going " he says, his voice sad and hurt. "Zero if you like her, just tell her or kiss her " you say, he blushes. "Can hide jack from you can I " he says, you cross your arms and nod.

"Next time, don't wear something sooo revealing " he says walking away. You lay on the wall. "So sleepy " you mumble, then look around. "I'm gonna kill that bastard " you mumble, going to look for yui who is most likely with ayato or Laito. You walk outside and see yui making out with ayato.

It's cute, but I thought she liked Subaru. You watch as yui pulls away form the kiss and giggles, then goes back into it. Ayato has a smirk plastered on his face. You go back inside and watch people dancing.

After the party.

You walk home, yui got a lift with ayato. You walk down a alleyway to get there quicker. ( here comes the cliche). You hear footsteps and turn around. "Who's there " you say, your voice bored and tired. You hear a cackle. "Look who we have here, the last of the L/N " you know the voice but who's is it.

"Rido " you say as realisation swept over you. "Smart girl " he says. "What do you want with me " you ask, your voice pissed as hell. "I want to tell you the truth, and give you some help " he says, you look confused. "It was me who killed your parents, I forced kou to go in front of the car otherwise I would've killed his brothers, " you stare into the darkness.

You then see a shadowy figure. "And I wanted to give you this " you see a glint of light and catch the small object. "A necklace " you say, looking confused. "It's from shin " you freeze. "I believe you remember the person who took your innocence " Rido says, you don't move.

Rido walks towards you, leaning close to your neck. "What do you want " you ask, he smirks. "Maybe some blood, I know the only person who has big you really likes you, and I want to have a taste " he says, you just stand there. "Broken already, oh well I better get rid of this toy " he shows his fangs and is about to bite down when.

Cliffhanger