Chapter 16

So here I am again after a long wait......sorry!>< I know how late I am, I realize that. All I can do is apologize. Writer's block is a b!$%#. Please excuse any grammar errors and or typos. I just finished this literally right now.

Love and Gratitude,

J.E.Wollstonecraft

P.S. OH MY GOSH!! This episode of the originals has me so pissed! Freaking Cami. I hate being a spoiler for anyone but DAMN! I seriously miss the old Cami so much! Seriously someone give Klaus a freaking break and let him be happy for more than .5 seconds! I would appreciate it very much. Can't wait for next weeks episode I'm so stoked! 

******************************************************************************************

    I was blind folded once the British guy had tied my hands together with a zip tie. I wasn't exactly sure if he was imagining it or not, but I felt he was trying not to hurt me as much as possible as he loosely tied the zip tie around my wrists. It wasn't loose enough for me to pry my hands through, but it was loose enough that it didn't bite into my skin cruelly.

    I must've looked confused by his gentleness because he answered, "Like I said love, someone just wants to talk to you." I couldn't make out if he was particularly scared or ashamed of what he was doing, overall he seemed completely disinterested, but the fact that he was gentle with me didn't entirely leave me. So I entreated to that gentle side weakly.

    "You don't have to do this." I told him softly, trying to beg my way out of this. "I'll go of my own free will. Just tell me where I have to go." I didn't plan on doing that obviously. My thought was to book it the minute I had the chance.

    "That's the problem." He told me as if sensing my plan before he pushed me into the passenger seat of my own car. At least I knew it was my car since we hadn't moved an inch from where he had detained me. I was internally cursing myself for parking in a deserted area. "I can't tell you that. So just be quiet and don't struggle and you'll be fine." Although he said that, his follow up wasn't so convincing, "Maybe."

    Crap. Is this the dangerous situations that Cami meant when she said it was bad to get involved with the Mikaleson's? After all I hadn't done anything before to warrant the attraction of anyone bad, the only thing I had done since I got here was associate with Klaus, so I could only guess that Cami was right.

    Well wasn't that just great? I felt my spirit sink when I realized that I couldn't get myself out of this situation on my own. And not only that, but no one knew where I was. Cami, like I had told her, would think I was at home, and the only way that anyone would find out that I was missing would be after a few hours; hopefully I was still alive at that point and not already cut up into little pieces and buried somewhere in a ditch. And yet, despite my ominous thoughts I wasn't all that scared. Maybe it was because I wasn't entirely feeling the fear because of how gentle my captor was treating me, but there was still an underlying sense of anxiety. Although he said there was someone who wanted to talk to me, I still had no idea who this 'someone' was and much less if they were as nice as this guy was. As any captor had ever been actually, not that I was in the business of getting abducted and not that I liked any of this. The impact of the situation was sure to hit me the moment I met this 'someone' he kept referring to.

************************************************************************************************

    The car ride was pretty sort considering everything. I expected it to take longer, but in fact we drove maybe about ten minutes before the sound of gravel crunching under tires caught my ears. Not seconds after the car came to a jerky stop and the weight of my kidnapper rocked the vehicle slightly as it was removed. For a split second, I seriously considered making a run for it the minute I heard the door open. However, I hatefully rejected it a couple seconds later. There was no way on god's earth that I would make it far blindfolded and tied. I already had trouble running into things when I wasn't blind and bound. So when the door opened and my captor grabbed me by the shoulders, I didn't resist and went with him easily.