THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!!

Ok so lately I've received messages to update. Im trying to update asap. I really am. For several weeks now I've almost completed the chapter but for several reasons i have not been able to. I know how I want this chapter to go, i know the end result of this chapter, but what im unsure about is the beginning. And i hate posting something if it's not up to par with my own standards. I wont put up something that doesn't seem believable, much less if there are holes in the plot entirely. So please, be patient. I know it's not easy to wait especially on a cliff hanger and espcially after this long, but i have to ask this of you. And i refuse to put up some subpar writing up here for you all to read because not only I will detest from the bottom of my heart but none of you would enjoy this chapter. And this chapter is IMPORTANT. Trust me. So please remember that i do have other things to do. Between highschool, studying for my college classes, and getting everything organized for college in the fall im very busy. I squeeze in a lot of time writing my stories, but that time is minimal at best.
I really appreciate everyone's understanding. I'll try and put up the chapter as soon as I can.

Love and Gratitude,
J.E. Wollstonecraft

P.S. Check out JasmineCox1234 page and read her Klaus Mikaelson FanFic ^.^