Chapter 20

And so the story continues....

Hope you like it! :D 

Love and Gratitude, 

J.E.Wollstonecraft

P.S. After chapter 21 I'll try and update but I will be mass editing all my chapters so hopefully i can do both for you guys so that way you still get chapters to read. :D

********************************************************************************************

The silence was the frightening part.

After so much pain and confusion that seemed both infinite and minuscule at the same time, the sudden quietness of my mind became off putting. I tried to understand the sudden change as to why I didn't feel like I was burning alive anymore, but then I faintly heard the softest tinkling sound and my attention drew to that. At first I thought it might be a bell or a wind chime, but as I walked into the dark abyss of my unconsciousness, following that sweet sound, I came to realize it was laughter. It was carefree and joyous and the more it sounded, the more curious I became. And yet, as I tried to run it felt like I was going nowhere. All around the darkness just seemed to consume everything, myself included, as I blindly followed the laughter.

And then it happened.

Just as the laughter became the loudest, a blinding light suddenly flashed and when it disappeared I was standing in spotlight and standing in front of me, in her own spotlight, was...me.