Chapter 6

Annabeth POV

30 Minutes later dozens of helicopters flew above Camp Half-Blood dropping hundreds of wooden crates with white parachutes attached to them on the ground. No one moved. Half of us were still in shock from what just happened, and half were being restrained from jump up and strangling General Bradshaw (hence why I'm still sitting on Percy), but all of us were scared. How could you not be, if you were ripped from your classroom, ran outside to escape, only to find that you are surrounded by guns and all of the guns are pointed at you. You go to the only place you can think of that is still safe but get there and find that about 20 minutes later you're under attack again, but this time there is no escape. Tell me you wouldn't be scared like Hades right now, especially when this morning your only problem you had to worry about was the algebra test in math.
    "Everyone get in groups by your godly parent! We will pass out the shirts now" General Bradshaw yelled. No one moved. I don't know if it was just all from wanting to rebel or if we were all still petrified with fear, but still no one moved. The general looked about done with all this being nice crap, he curled his lips and shouted "I SAID GO NOW!" Everyone scattered, like bugs when you turn the lights on, with in seconds 20 distinct groups were formed. Soldiers came and handed each of us 10 shirts, all differnet shades of gray and all having the same godly sign stitched onto the pockets. But wait there's more, if you thought you could cover up the shirt by wearing a jacket you're wrong! Black jackets were handed out too, each with your parents symbol engraved on the back. I honestly want to know how and where the government got all of it's money, seriously all of this supplies had to come from somewhere and cost a lot of money. No wonder taxes are so high. "Go to your cabins and I will be there to personally check you all for weapons or anything else that you could use against us" General Bradshaw boomed shaking me from my thoughts. Again we scattered, all still too afraid to fight back. I wondered if it will always be like this, to scared to talk back. 120 once powerful demigods, 80 have suffered through two almost world ending wars, seven heroes of Olympus, three have been threw tartarus, but all silenced by one mortal in a fancy suit. Kind of funny how some things play out in the end, and I sure as heck hope that things won't stay like this forever. When the time comes we will fight back and this time we WILL win.