Chapter 8

Jason POV

The camp inspections was a nightmare! My perfectly clean cabin is now a gigantic mess and trying to stay calm during it wasn't an option. I had to clamp my mouth shut the whole time just so the sparks would't start flying. After the army guys went through all of the cabins they "allowed" us to go about our daily activites. Although none of us did. I saw Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Will, Nico, and Piper huddled in a circle over by the Athena cabin. When I walked over Annabeth was yelling at Percy about how stupid he was. "Really Percy! You couldn't have contained yourself for just a little bit longer!" Annabeth screamed "I just wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off of his face! I didn't think they would actually see me!" Percy yelled back "Well you didn't think alright!" Annabeth grumbled under her breath. "Percy stop moving, or else this is going to hurt 10 times worst" Will said grabbing Percy's hand. "So what exactly happened?" I asked confused. "Percy tried to drop water on General Bradshaw's head, one of his army guys saw him moving his hand, kicked his hand, resulting in 2 broken fingers and 1 very mad girlfriend"  Leo said. "Smart one Perc, 'rel smart" I replied. "Shut up Grace not everyone has the self control you do" Percy snapped back. "I'll so you self-" I started. "BOYS! Not the best time to turn on eachother!" Annabeth scolded. "Well I can tell you one thing, Percy won't be much help when it comes to sword fighting or any kind of fighting" Will said. "Also extra time to heal, the army took all the Ambrosia and Nectar. Said anything that can heal demigods that fast is magic and magic is not allowed. "I'll be fine guys, seriously. We can't use weapons anyway so I won't be needed much" Percy said. I look over to Leo and see that he can barley hold himself together, stifling his laughs with his sleeve. "Leo, whats so funny?" Piper asked confused. "Mortals. Their just so.....stupid! Look!" was all he could say before laughing again. We all turn our heads in the direction of Leo's finger. Within seconds all of us broke out in laughter. Five soldiers chugging and eating away at the ambrosia and nectar, I'm surprised they haven't burned to pieces yet. "Hey, you guys feel okay?" one of them asked. "Yeah, why?" another replied. "Never- oh no" and just like that the soldier was a pile of ashes. "JIM!" they cried "Where'd he go?! He was here but- umf" another pile of ashes. Followed by another and another, until only one was left. "NO ONE DRINK THE STUFF THAT TASTES LIKE APPLE JUICE AND BROWNIES!" He yelled before he too was just another pile of ashes in the grass. "Should've listened when I told 'em" Will said from behind me. Yep, proof right there that these soldiers weren't going to listen to a word we say.
After a few more minutes of stifled giggles and laughs, we all shrunk away into the Poseidon cabin for a more....secretive talk. Most of the time we talked about how stupid this whole thing was and how many times we have saved the worlds sorry little butts while they didn't know what in the Hades was going on. "So we ever going to learn how to use these weapons or...." Frank said mainly to Leo. "Oh yeah, ya'll ready for some serious awesomeness!" Leo says excited. Silence. "Yeah, yeah, I can tell ya'll are bursting with excitement. Any who lets do this thang, Hazel take your hair tie and sling shot it into the air." Hazel gave him a skeptical look but did what she was told, it flung into the air as a hair band but came down a gleaming gold spatha. "Whoh" Hazel gasped in awe "Please save your applause for the end" Leo smile "Okay uh, Piper uncap your lipstick." The lipstick worked like Percy's pen, as soon as Piper took off the lid a dagger appeared protruding out of the top. "Jason flip your coin and Frank take your dog tags and swing them around your neck" Leo directed. I already knew how my coin worked, I had on of these before but it  broke when we were trying the save Juno. When Frank swung his tags around his neck they only reached his back before morphing into a bow and arrows."Nico touch the center of your ring, there should be a button there" Leo said. Instantly the ring sprang to life making a jet black shield. "Annabeth you probably already figured yours out. But last but no least Mine!" Leo said pulling the antennae out if his phone. A huge hammer was the out come. "Leo your a genius!" Hazel exclaimed. "Hazel don't complement him, he already has big head" Frank grumbled. "Can't argue with ya there Zhang, my ego is pretty large" Leo smirked.