Chapter 7

Percy POV

I can not tell you how close I was to uncapping Riptide and showing this so called General Bradshaw who's boss. But of course Annabeth had to ruin my plan with logic, if I attack anyone I will most likely be killed and that won't help our situation any better. Anyway after we got our "uniforms" that all demigods known to man are now banished to for Zeus knows how long. I was angrily waiting in my cabin for this final inspection thing, I thought it was very stupid, I was trying to calm myself down a little bit before I was about to have my whole identity stripped from me. The thing is, I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't calm myself down, and apparently Jason couldn't either.  I could see him pacing back and forth threw my cabin window, Piper tried to calm both of us down with her charm-speak but you know being around that for the passed 5 months, you build up an immunity to it. But its times like these that I really wish I hadn't, and I bet Jason wishes the same. Bang bang bang comes from outside of my door, "ugh guess we're doing this now" I say to myself and make my way to the door. Six army men burst into my cabin and immediately start tearing it apart, looking for weapons and what-not. Mean-while I am being cornered and patted down, luckily the only weapon I had on me was Riptide. The army guys didn't think twice about a pen being a threat to them or the country, so they let me keep my pen and continued to search the cabin. "You know you aren't going to find anything" I spat from the back corner of the room. "Oh but I bet I will" General Bradshaw says walking into the cabin.
"But you won't" I say back.
"How can you be so sure?" He sneers
"Because demigods are A LOT smarter than your tiny brain can comprehend"
"You know Mr. Jackson I'm one person you don't want to make an enemy out of"
"Please, if anything I'M one person YOU don't want to make an enemy of. You have no idea what I'm capable of"
The water of a near by cup started making it's way into the air, it drifted a crossed the room until it settled a nice 2 feet above General Bradshaw's head. I was just about to drop it but one of the army men saw me and kicked my sword hand, the one I was using to control the water. Some how the General saw this coming and side step just in time for the water to drop and for me to fall back on a bed clutching my hand, pretty sure that guy broke a finger or two with that kick. "see don't want to mess with me, stupid young demigod" General Bradshaw smirked "He's clear!" he yelled before turing on his heels and marching out of the room with his men. I was going to get them back for this, for all of this but first I have to go find Will so he can fix my hand. Gosh, that hurt like Hades.