Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Have You Heard?

Lucy's P.O.V

I slowly push the guild doors open. Everyone's been acting strangely lately. I can hardly stand the weird looks, the whispers. The only people acting normal (well, as normal as they can be) are Juvia and Wendy. Wendy lately, has been feeling useless and ignored. I feel really bad for her.

"Hey! You too! Do you wanna go shopping?" I ask the two, sitting down at their table. Juvia nods enthusiastically, "Juvia would enjoy that." She says, smiling.

"What about you Wendy?"

"Yeah, sure." She says quietly, her head resting on the table. I grab her hand. "Come on, it'll cheer you up!" I drag her out of the guild, with Juvia following behind.

We walk around for a bit, me still dragging Wendy, when I spot something in a jewelry shop. I eagerly run to the window and look down at the three matching necklaces. They were three small teardrop-shaped pendants on a gold chain. One was dark blue, one was a crystal blue and the other was gold. "L-Look at these! These are perfect for us!" I run inside the store.

"Can we have those necklaces in the window please?" The store manager grinned evilly. Weird.... He's way too happy that he's getting money.

After purchasing the necklaces, we each put them on. Juvia had the dark blue, Wendy wore the sky blue and I wore the gold. "So pretty! Thank you Lucy!" Wendy exclaims.

"Juvia loves Juvia's new necklace!" Juvia thanks.

"You guys are welcome, let's look around a bit more." I smile. We walk around a bit, until I come to a little outdoor shop selling the latest Sorcerer's Weekly. I squeal excitedly and purchase one.

I flip through the pages. A few articles on Fairy Tail.... Nothing new. Blah...blah.....blah.... Oh!

"Hey guys, look at this. There's apparently a new guild near here. They tried to get an interview with the master, but she turned them down." I point to the page. "It says that the master is the youngest master in history as far as they know. She started the guild when she was thirteen, she's eighteen now."

Wendy's eyes widen. "How has the guild not been noticed yet?" She asks, looking at the magazine.

"Apparently, they recently moved the location." My eyes skim the rest of the article. "Wow, it only has six members, that's including the master."

"Juvia is intrigued." Juvia says, "Juvia wants to know the guilds name." My eyes scan the page, looking for the guild name.

"I think it's.... Shock Wave." I say, looking at the name and the guild mark. The mark was a small sphere with curving lines swirling out from the center. "Supposedly, they have some sort of training process that makes their members stronger."

"That's cool." Wendy nods and checks the time. "It's late, we should be going back."

Juvia and I nod and start walking towards the guild.
~
I push the doors open, for the second time this day, but something was different. As soon as me, Juvia and Wendy walked into the hall, everyone stood up. They began to throw spell after spell at us, calling us names and throwing insults left and right.