I'm sorry...

Okay, so.... Hi.

Let me just say I'm really sorry, and I ask you to please take a moment to read this.

I'm posting this on all my books, and I'm apologizing so much.

I started high school! I'm actually doing great, I've got friends, I've got straight A's and I turned fifteen! That's not the problem and it's not why you haven't heard from me. I've been busy, and that fact has kept me away, but that's still not the problem.

I recently got back on my account, and I just reread my stories....

I cringe. So much. I mean, I literally want to die from this poor writing quality!! I'm over dramatic, have a small vocabulary and it's ridiculously hard to move along a plot! I actually improved my writing tremendously, but now I just.... I've lost all motivation. Yeah, I'm still in the fandom. Yes, I'd like to keep going. But, at the same time.... I just have zero motivation. Maybe, if I had some inspiration or a muse.... But, alas, I have neither.

However, I will, eventually, write a book full of one-shots. They will be mainly FT, mainly the amazing Wendy Marvell, and they may even have the same plot as this book. I will leave these up, and I give anyone my full permission to copy and continue and/or adopt this book on the condition that you credit me.

This has honestly been a great experience, but I will not be continuing this book. However, I'd still love to hear your opinions, thoughts and comments. You will never understand how much I love you readers. It's... The most inspiring thing in my life, actually. To see people actually enjoy something you have created...to see them love it and want more... It's more than I ever could have asked for, because I'm not a celebrity, I'm not a genius of a writer, I'm just a fan. Somehow.... The feeling is magical, and this is also the most heartbreaking thing I've ever done.

I'm so sorry, but I hope you can continue to support all the writers of our community.