Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Parties, Games and Very, Very Confused Mages

Juvia's P.O.V

Well, I can certainly say that was a disaster.

You see, when Wendy arrived at the guild (along with Lydia and Reiki) we immediately got to work. Streamers, banners, desserts and food. But for some reason, this guilds gotta go overboard.... Meaning: glowing, floating lanterns that change colors, a ginormous, colorful dance floor and lots and lots of money spent on food.

Now, the actual party was awesome! Dancing, laughing, Lydia even gave a speech! It felt like a home, it was perfect.

It's what happened afterwards that really was disastrous.

Lydia announced that we will be performing in the Grand Magic Games, which means we will most likely be against Fairy Tail. The contestants for the games will be me, Rin, Wendy Cassandra and Lucy. Sierra wanted all her new members in the games so that she can show off the skills we've earned from our training.

Then, Sierra looked around, "Also, these games.... It's been suggested that you make an alliance with your closest friendly guild... For us, that's Fairy Tail. I'm sorry guys, I know you have a history with them-"

"Juvia thinks it's fine."

Wendy and Lucy nod, "Yeah, we've got you guys anyways." Lucy agrees, smiling.

Sierra nods and grins, "Then it's settled! We need to go and form the alliance...now."

Our smiles immediately drop.

"Alright everyone, let's go!" Everyone marches out the door, the walk feeling like an eternity. When we finally reach the guild, Sierra walks up to the doors and pushes them open.

Immediately, the entire guild looks up and me, Lucy and Wendy hide behind the other members of our guild. Natsu walks up, clearly trying to find the leader....good luck with that, Natsu.

"Who's your leader?" Told you...

"That would be me." Sierra, at the front, raises her hand. "Now, if you'd only let me pass, then I could maybe speak to your master about a guild alliance?"

"Do you have that authority?" Erza asks, also walking over.

Sierra laughs, "Of course! What do you think? This is my entire guild, Shock Wave, and I'm the master! So yeah, I've got that authority! Now, as I was saying about letting me pass...."

"Your the master?! Your so...young."

Sierra narrows her eyes, uh oh... "Who said that?" Her eyes scan the room and land on Gray. She walks over to him and lifts him by his shirt, "I'll have you know I worked long and hard to put my guild together. So don't treat me different than any other master. I want respect, for both me and my guild-"

"Yeah! Whoohoo! Go get'm!" Cassie and Jack cheer.

"Except for those two." Gray nods his head and she drops him, then turns to the stunned guild. "Come on, where's your master?"

They point her to his office and she leaves, leaving the rest of us here with Fairy Tail. They haven't noticed us yet though.