Hogsmeade

My first week went by like a breeze. Lily was extremely helpful and already one of the kindest people I knew and I was becoming great friends with the Marauders, as James had told me to call the four boys.

Saturday morning had rolled around so quickly that I almost forgot about my weekend plans. A second later however I jumped out of bed, already smiling from ear-to-ear.

"Lily wake up!" I shout, jumping onto her bed as she wakes with a start.

"Wha-what do you want?" Lily grumbles, sitting up slightly. She wasn't exactly an early bird.

"Hogsmeade today!" I cry out happily.

"Oh yeah, forgot you were doing that," Lily sighs, rubbing her eyes.

"Are you sure you didn't want to come?" I ask for the hundredth time.

"No no I don't want to be with Potter all day and besides I said I was going to study with Alice for a few hours in the library," Lily says. I loved hanging out with Lily and it was great having a girl friend, but we differed when it came to what we were willing to do in our first weekend off.

"Eugh you're so boring being a good person and such,"

"Well it keeps my halo shining," She says groggily through a stifled yawn.

"I'm gonna go get dressed and wake the others up, I'll find you later okay?"

"Yeah sounds good, have fun," Lily says, already snuggling back into her bed.

I quickly get dressed and pull my hair over my shoulders, brushing my teeth and becoming presentable in record time before heading downstairs.

As I reach the common room I remember what Sirius said on my first day about how girls can get into the boy's dorms. Turning quickly to the staircase on the left I begin walking quietly up to the sixth year's door. I open it quietly and step inside. They were all still asleep. What a shock, I roll my eyes. I'm more than unwilling to get to Hogsmeade late and miss everything. With this in mind, I decide to take matters into my own hands.

"GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES! WE CAN'T BE LATE OR EVERYTHING WILL CLOSE, YOU BAG OF OVERFED SLOTHS!" I bellow at them and watch in satisfaction as all four boys suddenly jolt awake.

I laugh until I can barely breathe as I watch their shocked expressions; Remus clutching at his chest, Sirius yanking back his curtains so fast they almost rip, Peter gasping for air and James fumbling madly for his glasses.

"What the hell was that!?" He yells, jamming his glasses onto his face upside down and squinting over at me. "Have you never heard of simply knocking on the door like a SANE PERSON?!" He shouts throwing his pillow at me.
I couldn't reply I was laughing so hard, oblivious to their angry grumbling.

"Seriously though, you guys said you would show me Hogsmeade and that there would be no people out there for tour guides so get up and let's go!" I said standing up, clapping them into action.

"Alright you lunatic, we're getting up," Sirius sighs, pulling himself lazily out of bed. It's a second before I notice he's not wearing a shirt. I'm not gonna lie, the view was not at all bad, quite the opposite actually. However, it seemed my staring didn't exactly go unnoticed.

"Alright Avianna you've gawked at Padfoot long enough, now get out I need to change," James says loudly causing me to snap out of my stare. I feel myself blush as Sirius, Remus and Peter turned to me in surprise.

"Enjoying the view, Love?" He asks smiling.

"Hardly," I roll my eyes, "I'll wait downstairs and please don't be too long," I say turning for the door.