Quidditch

*Sirius' P.O.V*

I strolled lazily into the warm History of Magic classroom with Moony and Wormtail, not exactly in a rush to have my brains bored out. Prongs had practically sprinted ahead to sit with Lily and Avianna hadn't come back yet. As Remus sits down I look past him and see the back of a girl with long brown hair talking with a Ravenclaw guy, Will or Bill I think he's called. It took me another moment to realise the girl was Avianna.

I blink stupidly a few times before realising what I was doing. Clearing my throat somewhat awkawrdly I sit down next to Remus who, still reading, remained oblivious to Avianna's company.

"Moony, look." I prodded his side and pointed over at Avianna and the Ravenclaw bloke.

"Oh isn't that Avianna?" He asked moving his hair sleepily out of his eyes.

"Yes, why is she talking with that Bill guy?" I ask, trying to keep my tone as even as possible.

"It's Will not Bill and she probably met him on the way down here." Remus said, clearly unfazed.

"Well it looks like Will is flirting with her."

"I guess it does, what do you care anyway?" Moony asked raising a suspicious eyebrow at me.

"I don't, I'm just suprised she would jump to a guy so fast."

"I don't think you can be a judge in that area, Padfoot, and besides it was bound to happen soon. Lily said loads of guys notice her and she's been here a while now." Remus says.

Before I can reply Proffesor Binns floats through the chalkboard, taking his usual seat behind the dusty wooden desk. I didn't even listen to what he was saying, unlike Moony who, for some unfathomable reason, looked genuinely interested in the evolution of the first cauldron.

I couldn't help but keep glancing over at Avianna. She was trying to stifle her laughter at something extremely funny Will had just whispered to her, his face lingering closely to her ear. I scowled at the pair of them before looking away. What did I care anyway? Of course she was going to be interested in a guy soon, just didn't expect it to be Bill. It's not like I'm jealous or anything, I'm just not sure how she thinks someone like Bill is worth her time. His head's massive and his hair stands upright all the time, on its own. That's just not natural. Nobody wants that.

After a moment, I shake my head slightly, trying to forget about it and instead listen for once about what Proffesor Binns was talking about.

*Avianna's P.O.V *

The bell rang through the room and, for once, I was dissapointed about having to leave History of Magic.

"Well I've got charms now."

"And I have Transfiguration so it looks like we have to part ways." Will says, pushing his workbook back into his bag, not that either of us had taken notes.

"I guess so but I had loads of fun, History of Magic was actually entertaining for once." I say to a now laughing Will.

"For once it actually was."

I laugh quietly and notice Will's glance on me.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come to Hogsmeade this weekend with me? It'll be the last trip there for a few weeks." Will says quietly, running his hand through his hair .

"I would love to, sounds great," I say, trying not to smile too wide.

"Great, well I'll see you tomorrow then, I'll wait by the front doors at around 10?"