Start Of Something New

Warning: domestic violence
//I know none of the characters are like this in real life. They're all lovely people xx\\
Hannah's pov:
I walk through my front door. Mum is yelling. I look at her and she yells at me. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT HANNAH!"
"N-nothing I just wanted to know what's up?"
"NOTHING STOP BEING SO ANNOYING" before I know it I'm on the ground with a bruise forming under my eye. I run up to my room with tears forming in my eyes. I wait about five minutes and head back outside to go meet Ingrid. Mum yells at me as I'm leaving "I HOPE IT HURT. MAYBE YOU'LL STOP BEING SO ANNOYING"

I finally reach the bus stop to see Ingrid listening to music. I lower my SnapBack on my forehead so that the bruise may be less visible. "Hey Ingrid."
"Hey Han- your eye?!? What happened?!?"
"Oh nothing. I ran into my door."
"Hannah c'mon. What happened?"
"My mum hit me. She's drunk and I pissed her off. Just forget about it. Whatcha listening to?"
"Hannah I'm so sorry. I'm listening to electric love by børns. It's a good song"
"Haha I told you. So what did you want to meet up for?"
"For this.."
The next thing I know Ingrids lips are on mine. Our lips move in sync and it feels right. You know that feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster and you go down a steep part? It feels like that but in a good way.

We both pull away.
"Maybe moving wasn't so bad after all" I say with a slight smile.
"Haha yeah. Well listen. I have to go. I'll see you at school tomorrow Han. Stay safe" she gets up and starts walking to her house and I walk to mine. I walk through the door and mum is in a better mood. This is a good time.
"Hey mum. Can I talk to you?"
"Sure Han"
"Well, don't get mad. Please. But...I'm gay."
Complete silence fills the room.
"It's okay. We can fix you Hannah"
"Mum you can't fix me. This is who I am."
She gets up and hits me again. I try to fight back but she pins me to the wall. She punches my nose and then my stomach. "GET TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM YOU UGLY FAG! WAIT UNTIL I TELL YOUR FATHER"
I run to my room crying in pain. With blood dripping down my face I grab my phone. I dial Ingrids number.
Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring
I- hey Hannah!
H- Ingrid I...she...I...
I- Hannah what happened? Are you okay? Talk to me.
H- Ingrid can I come over? I know it's late but I can't stay here tonight. I came out to my mum and she didn't take it well.
I- yes of course.
H- I'll be over soon.
I- see you soon Hannah.

I hang up and grab my school bag. I pack my old camp shirt, my phone, phone charger, earphones, socks and some sweatpants. I lock my door and climb out my window. After I reach the ground I start walking to Ingrids house. I still have dried blood on my face.

Once I reach Ingrids house I knock on the door. Ingrid opens it.
"Holy fuck Hannah. Come in...mum Hannah is here."
I walk in to a quite respectable house.
Ingrid walks me upstairs and leads me into her bathroom. She sits me down and pulls out some baby wipes and starts gently cleaning my face. She gently places a kiss on each scratch and bruise I have.
"So you going to tell me what happened?"
"What's there to tell? I came out and she didn't like it"
"Hannah do you want to know something?"
"I want to know a lot of things Ingrid" I look up and her brown hair framed her face perfectly.
"Hannah it's been a day...one day...and I already love you. The minute I saw you get on the bus. It just clicked."
I start to tear up. The tears are burning my scratches so I wipe them away...big mistake. I accidentally rubes a scratch I had and it hurt like hell.
"Ahhh fuck"
"You okay?"
"Yea I just rubbed a scratch"
Ingrid turns around and gives me a hug. I feel safe and warm in her embrace. She places a kiss on my cheek and we walk into her room. We sit down on the floor with pillows and blankets. About 10 minutes into watching Coraline Ingrids mum walks in and hands us a bowl of popcorn each. She's such a sweet lady. She looks at me and says "Now Hannah, you are more than welcome to stay here whenever you want. Okay?"
"Okay. Thank you Mrs Nilsen"
Her mum walks out and shuts Ingrids door. As soon as she does Ingrid cuddles up into me, resting her head on my shoulder. The scent of cinnamon rushes around me and I can feel every breath Ingrid is taking. It is so peaceful here. I close my eyes to embrace everything and think about how this is the start of something new, but soon after fall into a deep slumber.

Hope you guys liked it. Should I keep going with this fanfic or not? xx

- M💙