We Love You

Trigger warning!!!!!

Graces pov:
I reach into my pocket and pull out my blade. I pull up my sleeve and run it across my wrist. Only scratches. Then I hear the front door open. Not thinking, I keep going. Then I hear someone yell my name.

Ingrids pov:
I decided to go outside to find grace. Hannah was in the bathroom having a shower. I walk around to the side of my house to find grace with small cuts on her arm...shit!
"GRACE!" I yell running towards her and practically diving to the ground next to her.

I pull the blade out of her hand and wrap my arms around her. I can feel her crying so I just rub her back.
"Grace talk to me"
"I'm a piece of shit Ingrid...no one loves me..."
"Grace. Hannah, Lilly, Mamrie, Tyler, Dan, Phil, Shane, Troye, I and so many more people love you."
"Not like that Ingrid...I see the way you look at Hannah. I realise that no one looks at me that way...I've never been the pretty one or the popular one. I've always been the one that people whisper about and point at on the bus. I've always bee the one who tries to fit in. Hell I fucked up my eating because someone said I was fat."
"Grace...you're perfect the way you are. You will find someone who loves you."
I'm cut off by Graces lips on mine...

Betcha didn't see that coming huh? Ingrid and Grace?!?