Hospital For Souls Part 1

Dat BMTH reference doe :3

Ingrid pov:
I'm pushed onto the ground by Chester. I lie and cry. I'm so weak...I can't help Hannah. I feel a grip around me, it's Hannah. For some reason she's pushing my head into her body and whispers "Ingrid I love you"
Before I know it Hannah and I are spread on different sides of the road. I look at my hands and knees...scrapes are covering both.
I look over and see Hannah lying on the ground. I instantly call 911. I hold Hannah's head in my arms.
"Han, Han c'mon baby. Hannah, c'mon. Please. Wake up. You gotta get up Han. Han? GOD DAMN IT HANNAH HART PLEASE DON'T DO THIS." I feel tears streaming down my face. I check for a pulse and thank fuck there is. Hold her head in my arms. Her eyes are closed.

I look around to see who was driving the car...but the car wasn't there...it had been a hit and run...
About 1 minute later the ambulance arrives. People from houses close by are standing on their lawns watching.
The Ambulance place Hannah on a stretcher and have cords hooked up to her. They all have worried looks on their faces.
"PLEASE LET ME SEE HER. IS SHE GOING TO LIVE? PLEASE" I start to scream. Tears still running down my face.

The next thing I know Grace has arrived and has wrapped her arms around me. I try to struggle out of her grip. I need to see Hannah. Is my only thought right now. The Ambulance said that Grace should drive me to the hospital and we can talk there.

Graces pov:
I was going for a bit of an afternoon walk when I see a crowd of people and an Ambulance. I run over and am devastated to see Hannah in the Ambulance. I see Ingrid having a massive break down and I go over to comfort her.
"Move. Tall blonde coming through.,Move please. Please they're my best friends. Move" I say trying to get through the crowd.

I do the first thing Ingrid normally does to me when I'm having a break down and I wrap my arms around her.
She is trying so hard to get out of my arms but fails.
"You can follow us into the hospital if you would like but right now miss we really need to get her to a hospital."
"I'll bring her around" I say looking at the man. He nods and runs to their vehicle. Sirens start blasting and they're off.

Shirt chapter because it's like 12:30am here

- M 💙