This May Be The End For Her

Ingrids pov:
I was driven to the hospital by grace. We basically sat in silence the whole drive. This was too much of a  depressing moment to be talking.
Once we arrived I hopped out of the car and headed in with Grace.

We told the lady at the front desk what had happened and she gave us directions to the floor we needed to be on. We headed down the hall from the desk and took the elevator up. Once we had reached the floor we walk past a room where a young girl was all hooked up to wires but was awake watching Tv. Grace and I noticed she had a picture of Grace on her desk.
You see, Grace makes YouTube videos. She has for a while and she has some fans. Not enough that she may be swarmed on the streets. But enough so that there were a few people out there who knew her.

Grace and I looked at each other and walked into the little girls room. Her mum was in the chair across from her.
"Hey what's your name?" Grace asked in a calm tone.
"Omg you're grace. I love you so much. My names Willow. Omg I love you"
Grace walked over and gave her a hug, took a few pictures with her and signed a few things.
"Well it was extremely lovely meeting you Willow. But I have to get going, my friend is...um...let's say that I'll see you around" grace placed a kiss of the little girls head and we both walked out.

We headed a few rooms down and could hear doctors rushing around in one room. Grace and I looked in to see Hannah on a bed. I tried to ask what was happening but the nurse kept asking us to go. I started bawling and dropped to the ground. I could see what was happening...they were trying to bring Hannah's pulse back. Grace was next to me, crying as well.
"1...2...3 clear"
"1...2...3 clear"
"1......2.....3...... Clear "