What now...

Ingrids pov:
I pulled away from grace
"I'm sorry" she said whilst her voice was cracking.
I just stood there in silence. I didn't realise how long I had been quiet for because the next thing I knew, grace was running into the house and then before I knew it she was running out and down the road wearing a hoodie and carrying her phone in her hand. I walked back inside to see Hannah.

Hannah's pov:
Grace and Ingrid have been gone for a bit. I'm a little curious but it's probably nothing. After about 5 minutes Grace runs into the room. Her eyes are red and swollen she had tears on her face. I jumped up of the ground. "Grace what's wrong?"
I was cut off by her lips on mine and then she said.
"I'm sorry for everything. I love you guys. Goodbye"
"Goodbye? Grace what happened? What-why did you kiss me?"
"Han I'm sorry" she ran out of the room and then I heard the door shut.
She must be going home?

Ingrid walks into her room and asks what I knew about grace. After a but we decided to text her...no text back. We started to get worried so we tried to call her but...nothing.
"How about we go see where she could be"
"Sounds good"
As we are walking down the stairs, Ingrids mother was watching TV...but there was something different...she was crying.
"Mum what's wrong?"
Her mother just points at the tv and covers her mouth with her hand. She finally speaks words that I dreaded to hear...
"It's Grace"