Notes.

Warning: violence...and cliff hangers
Hannah's pov:
I wake up in Ingrids room. The calming scent of cinnamon surrounds me and I honestly have never felt more comfortable. I check the time and it reads 10:30am I text mum, lie and tell her I'm at Graces house for homework. I then text Grace.
H- Hey Grace. Listen, my mum will probably call you and ask if I'm at yours. I need you to do me a favour and tell her I'm in the bathroom. I owe you a lot if you do.
- Hannah!

G- Morning Han! Yeah no problem. I'll explain it to mum too. She'll be fine with it. We've lied for people before😹😹 but where are you? Hope you're okay.

H- I'm at Ingrid house. I'm okay! Thank you so much Grace! x

I place my phone down next to me and wrap my arms around Ingrid. I tighten the hug and she does the same. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep again. Knowing I'm safe where I am.

--------30 minutes later----------
I awake again to see Ingrid lying next to me, just peacefully staring at me.
"Do you watch people sleep often?" I say with a giggle at the end.
"Only people I love." She says with a grin. I look around and the ray of sunshine makes Ingrids dark brown eyes turn golden brown. Not realising how long I was staring at her I was snapped back into reality by Ingrids lips on mine. The kiss breaks. About five minutes after Ingrids mum opens the door and hands us two plates of pancakes and fresh fruit.
"Sorry it's not much but..." Ingrid says looking at her food.
"Ingrid...I didn't even bother with my breakfast yesterday or the day before that, even the day before that. This is amazing. I am so thankful"
She leans in and places a kiss on my cheek.

||Time skip to about 2 days after||
Hannah's pov:
I'm back in school. Graces mum covered for our absence and said she took us on a small road trip to see a band.

As I walk to first class Chester is waiting for me at the entrance. He hands me a note and walks off. The note reads,
Meet me at your bus stop. 3:30pm...that sound familiar to you? Not a minute later.
I slowly catch on during class. I'm in history and sitting next to Grace again. She told me I don't owe her anything. She's so nice.

Second class and the break after that flew by. Nothing really happened.
I'm heading to science and see Chester pass Ingrid a not...what the fuck is he up to? I ignore it, hoping Ingrid does too.
I walk into the class room and sit at the back. Tyler runs in with his shirt off and is yelling "FREE PERIOD!! THE TEACHERS SICK ANS THERES NO SUBSTITUTE!!" The class gathers into their little groups and I still sit at the back alone. Until Ingrid walks up and sits next to me...with her head down.
"Did...did..He give you a note too?" She asks..it's almost a whisper.
"Yes. Don't worry. I can handle him"
And with that the bell rings.

--------Time skip to 3:15---------
Hannah's pov:
I walk to the bus stop and I'm waiting for Chester. He finally turns up.
"Well hart...I've heard you have yourself a special someone"
"And?"
"And she's my girlfriend"
"Your girlfriend? More like the girl you just use"
"Hart you better back off. She's mine" he says and pushes me.
"CHESTER DON'T" Ingrid comes running down the street.
"You back out of this Nilsen" he yells.
"Well you want a fight Chester? C'mon"
He does to take a swing at me but I duck.
"Chester stop please." Ingrid is running her hands all around her hair. I knock him one straight in the eye.

He tries to take another swing at me but is cut off by Ingrid trying to stop him physically now. He pushes her to the ground and she falls onto the road. I look behind Chester and a car is heading towards her. He gives me one punch in the stomach and runs off.

Ingrid is in the road crying and I rush towards her. Adrenaline pumping, I wrap my arms around her and push her head towards me. "Ingrid I love you" I whisper into her ear and....Bang

Sorry for short chapter😬 hope you guys like it.
Cliff hanger!!
What's going to happen next?
Leave a comment about what you think will happen in the next chapter!xx
- M💙