Second Date

Percy
"So, where to first?" Percy smiled down at me.
"I do love dolphins," I held his hand as we walked. "Is there a show right now?"
"Uh, there's one in half an hour, wanna grab some lunch first?" he asked.
"That sounds good," I smiled. We ordered two hamburgers, fries, and chocolate shakes from the restaurant in the Aquariums' cafeteria. After we sat at a table and ate, Percy bought front row tickets for the next show.
"Aww, look at them," I cooed over the three dolphins swimming around in the show tank. They chattered at me.
"Hey, she's my date, so back off," Percy glared at the dolphins. I raised an eyebrow. "I speak dolphin."
"Did they just flirt with me?" I giggled. He nodded. "Well, I'm looking forward to the show."
"C'mon," Percy dragged me to our seats. The show was filled with the dolphins spinning, jumping through hoops, and doing elaborate trick, everyone clapped loudly at the end.
When we left, we decided to walk around a little more. However wherever we went all of the fish just followed Percy, hovering behind him in their tanks.
"Thanks," Percy nodded to some of the fish.
"Lemme guess, you can speak fish?" I laughed.
"Yeah, and as a son of the sea god, I'm pretty respected around here," we both burst into laughter.
______________________________________________________________________________
Jason
"It's so sad looking outside," I pouted. It was one of those rainy days where it wasn't really pouring, just an inconvenience.
"Well, maybe no picnic on the beach then," Jason smiled lopsidedly. I had met him in his cabin earlier, both of us planning to go to the beach, when it started raining.
"Don't you control clouds, and storms and stuff?" I wondered aloud, laying on my back on one of the other bunks.
"Yeah, but I'd be pretty tired after moving all of this. It's not just a small patch of clouds, it's supposed to go on for a few more hours," he explained.
"How about we watch a movie until then," I sat up.
"Sounds good to me," he smiled, patting the space on the couch next to him. Leo had built each of the cabins tvs a couple months ago. Not one had burst into flames yet. "What movie?"
"Do you even have to ask?" I mimicked shooting a bow and arrow. "Mockingjay, part one."
"Duh, what was I thinking?" he laughed, putting the movie in the dvd player. Jason walked back to the couch and sat beside me. It was a little awkward at first, neither of us said anything during the previews. But once the movie started, I decided to cuddle up to his side. I let out a sigh of relief when he put his arm around me instead of shaking me off.We stayed like this for most of the movie. It was at the part (spoilers I guess) where Katniss was singing The Hanging Tree after they shot some footage in district twelve.
"Are you, are you, coming to the tree. Where I told you to run, so we'd both be free," I half mumbled, singing to myself. "Strange things have happened here, no stranger would it be. If we met at midnight in the hanging tree."
"You're adorable," Jason kissed the top of my head.
______________________________________________________________________________
Leo
"You aren't gonna do that cliche thing where you place your arms around mine to show me how to bowl, right?" I teased as we entered the bowling alley.
"Dang it," Leo laughed. "That was my main plan."
"Hello, what sizes do you need?" the buff, middle aged man behind the counter smiled.
"Hi, size seven and.." I paused not knowing Leo's shoe size.
"Ten, please," Leo handed over the money for the games and the shoes.
"Okay, you two will be on lane fifteen," we grabbed our shoes and sat down at the table near our alley to put them on.
"You're going down, Valdez," I stuck out my tongue.
"Bring it, (y/l/n)," he smirked. Within the first five rounds, I had 65 points and Leo had 70.
"Urgghh," I only knocked down six of the pins.
"Here, let me," Leo wrapped his arms around me and pretended to guide my arms.
"Shut up," I laughed, shoving him off of me. I rolled the ball down the lane, cheering when the rest of the pins fell. "See, I'm just fine."
"Whatever you say," Leo threw his ball and knocked over nine pins. By the end of the match I had 150 points but Leo had 167.
"Loser buys the winner fires," he laughed as we walked up to the counter.
"Only if you share," I pouted.
"Agreed," he mockingly shook my hand.
______________________________________________________________________________
Nico
"I don't know, (y/n)," Nico looked at me skeptically.
"Please, it'll be fun, and I'll be next to you the entire time," I tried reassuring him. "Besides, I'm not a professional ice skater myself."
"Okay," he laced his black skates as I laced mine. He grabbed my hand as we both stepped out onto the ice. I was a little wobbly, but I was okay. Nico on the other hand, was slipping like a fish out of water. Everytime he fell, I'd giggle a little, but help him up right away.
"Here, try gliding, instead of taking steps," I instructed. He tried, slipping bit, but he was making progress. "Move all in one step."
"Alright," Nico sighed. He did it without falling, or even wobbling, this time.
"Yay," I smiled and clapped my hands. Nico took my hand and we skated around the entire rink.
"Hey (y/n), I-" Nico was cut off mid fall. He accidentally pulled me down ontop of him. I blushed a deep shade of red when I realized what position we were in.
"S-sorry," I mumbled stepping off of him.
"Don't be," he smiled, standing up. "I was just saying, thanks for helping me, I really like doing this."
"I do too," I kissed his cheek and we continued skating.
______________________________________________________________________________
Frank
"We have to see the zebras, and the penguins, and the lions, and-"
"Don't worry (y/n), I'll make sure we see all of the animals you want," he squeezed my hand. "We'll start with the zebras since they're the closest."
"Let's go," I smiled eagerly, pulling on his hand. When we stood in front of the exhibit, I could see a zebra calf, letting myself stare in awe. I had a soft spot for baby animals.
"It is pretty cute, huh?" Frank chuckled. I nodded. A few minutes later we moved on to the big cats, watching them run around and play fight. Eventually we made it to the penguin exhibit and walked inside, the cool air felt good on my skin.
"Frank, they're so cute," I squealed. Penguins had been my favorite animal since I was six.
"I know," he smiled, but I could tell he was staring at me when he said this.
"Awwww," I cooed, tracing my finger on the glass where a penguin was following my finger. I dipped my finger so that the penguin would go underwater, and gasped when the small bird actually followed, spinning with it. I continued moving my finger around the tank for a few more minutes until the penguin got bored. Unfortunately, an enormous penguin dove into the water after my moving finger, causing a wave of water to splash up and hit me.
"Ughhh," I wiped my face while Frank was laughing. "Shut up Zhang."
"Come on, let's go get you some napkins and food," he kissed my cheek, before spitting into the grass. "Tastes like fish."