He Saves You (Requested)

Percy
"Alright you go find seats, and I'll order for us," Percy and I walked down the street hand in hand. There wasn't much to do at camp on Sundays, so we decided to go to a small cafe uptown.
"Okay," I kissed his cheek before walking around on the covered patio looking for a free table. After searching for a few minutes, I found one that seated two in the back. I sat on one of the seats and relaxed, letting myself lean back.
"Be quiet, demigod," a scratchy voice growled from behind me as a rough hand covered my mouth. Immediately I screamed but it was muffled by the monsters enormous hand. As I squirmed the monster picked me up and looked at my face.
"You are no satyr, but you will do," the cyclops grumbled and started walking away. "Breathe in."
I struggled against the cloth with what I assumed was doused in chloroform but eventually had to breathe. Slowly my vision went dark and I could feel myself fall limp.
Percy's pov
I walked outside of the cafe, drinks in hand, and started look for the table where (y/n) was sitting. I scanned the crowd multiple times but I still couldn't find her. Her jacket caught my eye on a table in the back and I smiled to myself as I sat down. She must just be in the bathroom or something. Weird enough, five minutes later she wasn't back yet, so I started asking around.
"Excuse me ma'am," I smiled kindly at a middle aged woman at the neighboring table. "Have you seen a girl about my age, with (y/h/c) hair, and about (y/h) tall?"
"She was here earlier, but some large man came and took her home," she answered. "Don't worry she agreed to go with him."
"Oh, okay thank you," I turned back to my table and decided to call her instead. My heart dropped as I heard it ring from the bushes. (y/n) never went anywhere without her phone. I smacked my forehead as I realized that the mist took effect on mortals. My mind raced, filling with terrible ideas of what could've really happened. I had to find her.
Your pov
Slowly I opened my eyes, taking in my surroundings. I seemed to be in some warehouse, tied to a chair and gagged. Alarmingly, there was a very large pot of boiling water sitting on a flame next to me. Unfortunately I realized that I didn't have my phone or a weapon. I sat there for what felt like half an hour. A loud roar filled my ears.
"How did you find this place?" the cyclops yelled.
"I hate to break it to you, but you leave really big footprints," a familiar voice replied. This was my shot.
"Percy!" I shouted as loudly as I could with a cloth over my mouth.
"(y/n)!" he yelled back letting me know he heard me.
"You will not take my dinner," the cyclops stumbled into the room I was in, probably from taking a hit from Riptide. Percy followed and struck the cyclops again in the thigh. He roared and swiped at Percy with his hand which sent him flying back and into a table.
"Percy!" I shouted muffled again, tears forming in my eyes. This whole situation was overwhelming. He stood, wiping blood from the corner of his mouth and charged at the cyclops again. This time he stabbed the cyclops in the side, almost using his entire sword. With one last roar, the cyclops turned into gold dust. Percy ran over to me, untying my cloth and cutting the restraints.
"Don't worry, I've got you baby," Percy held me tight in his arms and rubbed my back soothingly. "And I'm never letting you go."
______________________________________________________________________________
Jason
"We'll have a medium pizza with pepperoni and bacon please," I ordered, handing the waitress our menus. Jason and I had gone to Pizza Hut for lunch, still trying to go on dates outside of camp from time to time.
"Any dessert or garlic bread for you?" the waitress smiled at me.
"What do you recommend?" I tried to be polite and make conversation.
"The cinna sticks are good, but I myself prefer demigod blood," she smiled, showing her fangs.
"What the-" Jason and I jumped backwards.
"Are we having a problem here," a manager walked out, also bearing pointed teeth.
"Just annoying customers," the two girls hair erupted into flames and I was suddenly aware of their limps, almost like they had mis-matched legs.
"Empousai," I whispered to Jason as he flipped his golden coin and drew his sword. I changed my necklace and bracelet into my quiver and bow. We stood from our table and got ready to fight. The manager took on Jason, as I felt nails digging into my arms. When I turned the waitress was about to bite my neck, but luckily I ducked and kicked her in the shins. She growled and shoved me back into my chair, the point of it striking my lower back.
I shot an arrow from a few feet away and it struck her shoulder, but she only laughed.
"You need celestial bronze or imperial gold to kill me," she scratched my arm, this time drawing blood. I grabbed at my arm in pain and she kicked me in the stomach. I fell onto the sticky tile and tried knocking her feet out from under her, but she jumped and bent over, her hands on her knees as she smirked.
"This is gonna taste good," she began leaning closer and closer to my neck until she froze. Jason's sword pierced through her and she turned to dust which covered my entire body.
"Remind me to have Leo make me some new arrows," I spat the gold dust from my mouth.
______________________________________________________________________________
Leo
"Are you sure we're okay here," I bit my lip, looking around. Leo, Hazel, and I were on
a quest to find some unknown monsters lair that was a little too close to the camp for comfort.
"Don't worry, (y/n) we'll all take shifts to make sure nothing attacks us," Hazel placed a hand on my shoulder.
"I've got first shift, you two ladies get some sleep. We should be able to surprise it in the morning while it's sleeping hopefully," Leo kissed my forehead and I laid next to Hazel in my sleeping bag. It only felt like a few minutes later, but soon enough Hazel was shaking me awake for my shift. We said goodnight as I tried to keep my eyes open, sitting against the trunk of a tree. A low growl came from the forest around us, and I could see a figure move out of the corner of my eye. It's just your imagination (y/n). I sighed, leaning my head back against the bark. About thirty seconds later another growl pierced the air.
"Psttttt, Hazel," I tried shaking her awake. She just groaned and rolled over. I was about to wake Leo when I felt something breathe down my neck. Slowly I turned, only to find myself facing a Hydra. Doing the normal thing in this situation, I screamed. I tried to back up, knowing if I cut off one head, two more would grow back. Me being me, I fell over Hazel effectively waking her up.
"(y/n) what the-ahhhhh!" Hazel screamed realizing what was going on. "Leo get up!"
Leo woke with a start when Hazel slapped him. He shot up, one of the Hydra's many heads right in front of him.
"Oh crap," he jumped up. "This must be the monster we were hoping to ambush."
"How do we kill this thing?" Hazel shouted.
"We have to cut off the heads and then the necks with fire," I recalled the story of Hercules killing one for his second task.
"Well, that's convenient," Leo lit up his hands.
"Look out!" I yelled as one of the heads snapped at Leo.
Hazel drew her sword, I my dagger, and she sliced the head clean off. Leo quickly turned and blazed it with fire. Eventually we had all but the main head chopped off. Hazel was about to decapitate it, when it violently swung to the right, sending me toppling to the ground. The Hydra went to bite my arm, but I stuck my dagger in between it's teeth, pushing with all of my strength to keep it off of me. Hazel cut straight through it and Leo shot an enormous burst of flames at the wound until it was charcoal black.
"Thanks," I said out of breath.
"Let's get back to camp," Leo helped me to my feet and the three of us walked home.
______________________________________________________________________________
Nico
"Hey (y/n)!" Leo yelled from the back of our cabin.
"Yes?" I answered reluctantly.
"Can you run out to Thalia's tree for me? I need you to see how many golden apples
Peleus has left so I can make some more," he shouted. This is what our daily lives at camp were, running around and making sure everybody was happy. Always lending favors.
"Sure," I had nothing else to do so I began running out of our cabin and up the hill. When I got there I noticed that the large, lovable dragon was no where in sight. He never left the fleece unguarded.
"Peleus!" I started calling left and right, the worry in my voice increasing. The golden dragon was one of my favorite animals, we often hung out as I fed him apples.
A loud roar came from my right followed by some snorting. As I walked to where it had come from silently, a large golden tail flung over my head. I ducked and looked over to see Peleus fighting some creature. When I got a closer look I saw that the creature was Percy's old friend the Minotaur. He spotted me and charged, Peleus hit him in the stomach using his tail again, but the Minotaur stood and charged again. This time ducking and continuing towards me.
I started to run back inside the boundaries, when out of all things, I tripped over a tree root.
"(y/n) Leo wanted me to come check on you-oh gods," Nico was standing in front of me now. "Stay back."
He drew his Stygian sword and braced himself. He plunged his sword into the minotaurs chest and it crumpled.
"W-Wow Nico, you just singlehandedly took down one of the oldest monsters in the entire universe," I hugged him.
"I'd do anything to keep you safe (y/n)," he kissed the top of my head.
______________________________________________________________________________
Frank
"I can't wait to be back home," I rested on Franks chest. We were traveling across the U.S. to see my family for the holidays, Percy being nice enough to let us borrow Mrs. O'Leary to shadow travel. Right now we had just made a rather large jump so she was resting, Frank and I camping out for the night. The fire we had built was rather cozy, especially in Franks arms.
"Not gonna lie, I'm pretty nervous about meeting your dad," he confessed.
"Don't be, he's a big teddy bear," I reassured him.
"I'm gonna go get some more firewood," he patted my back and stood up, walking into the nearby forest. I started gently rubbing Mrs. O'Leary's ear, and giggled as her back leg started twitching in her sleep. Leaning back against the log, I let my tired eyes droop. A wet nose nudged my leg, and I blindly started to pet Mrs. O'Leary's ear again. She
growled at me.
"Hey, you're the one who nudged me-" I stopped myself as I opened my eyes. The hellhound before me was not Mrs. O'Leary. I jumped back and over the log behind me, yelling for Frank. The hellhound slowly advanced towards me as I pulled out my dagger. Quickly I glanced over at Mrs. O'Leary who was still knocked out. I decided to throw my dagger instead of stabbing it, not wanting to get that close to the dog. But as I threw it the hellhound lurched to the left sending my dagger into the trunk of a tree. I ran as quickly as I could around the hellhound and tried pulling my dagger from the bark. It wouldn't budge. As I turned the hellhound jumped in my direction, sure to land on me. I squeezed my eyes shut and waited. A shower of gold powder covered me instead.
When I opened my eyes I saw and arrow laying in the pile of dust, and I raised my head to see Frank, another arrow loaded just in case.
"You're coming with me this time," Frank laughed trying to lighten the mood.
"Definitely," I nodded.