You See Him After the Breakup & Get Back Together (Requested)

Percy
"What in the name of the gods-" I was cut off by a younger camper shoving past me and deeper into the crowd forming around the campfire.
My ex, Percy, was sat on one of the logs with a towel wrapped around his shoulders, even though I knew he didn't need it. He was drenched in water from head to toe. Percy left on a quest with Piper last week, traveling down the Hudson river to negotiate with some water naiads. She stood at his side right now, telling everyone about what had happened.
"Yeah, things got pretty rough," she nervously glanced at Percy, who was visibly shaking. "We ran into some trouble but I was able to talk our way out of it. It's not that interesting."
Immediately I could tell that Piper was using her charmspeak to try to get the crowd to disperse, and most of it did. I almost lost interest myself until Percy's eyes met mine. Something about the troubling look in his eyes was off. Carefully I wandered over to Piper and Percy.
"Hi," I smiled at them. "Is everything okay?"
"Yes," Piper tried convincing me.
"No," Percy said at the same time.
"What happened?" I sat on the log next to Percy.
"The water naiads outnumbered us fifty to one," Piper sighed sitting on the other side of Percy. "They weren't happy about all of the silt in the water and blamed Percy for it. At first they weren't violent, but when we came back earlier today, they snapped. All of them started shouting at Percy and I and dragged us underwater."
"I froze," Percy said just above a whisper. "I didn't know what to do, and I think I developed a fear of drowning."
"Oh no," I placed my hand on his before retreating it, almost forgetting that we weren't together anymore.
"Eventually I made it above the water and charmspoke the naiads but we barely had enough time to escape," Piper frowned at the memory. Chiron called her over, probably asking for the story as well.
"Are you okay?" I placed a hand on Percy's shoulder and left it there this time.
"When they pulled me underwater, I realized something that scared me more than any naiad could have. I don't want to be without you, (y/n). I don't even remember why we broke up, and I don't care anymore," Percy bit his lower lip.
"Me neither," I smiled gently, now holding his hand.
"Will you be my girlfriend again?" Percy squeezed my hand.
"I don't know, you might have to take me on a first date again," I teased leaning in closer.
"Be quiet you," Percy placed a hand on the side of my face and kissed me.
"I knew it!" Piper yelled from up the hill, causing us both to turn our heads. She waved shyly and motioned for us to continue.
______________________________________________________________________________
Jason
"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry," I stumbled onto the strangers chest.
"(y/n)?" a voice I recognized immediately said in disbelief.
"Hi Jason," I smiled, fiddling with my shopping bags. Lacy, one of my friends from camp, and I had been shopping in downtown New York, currently in American Eagle. Jason and I had broken up about six months ago, afterwards he moved back to New Rome with a few other demigods.
"It's so great to see you," he looked me straight in the eyes, a lot of old memories flooding back all at once.
"You too, how's New Rome treating you?" I made small talk.
"Good, good," Jason nodded. "Reyna and Frank are taking great care of Camp Jupiter. It's nice to be back where I kinda grew up and everything is so familiar. That little bakery that we used to go to is still open."
"That's nice," I bit my lip as I felt my eyes sting a bit.
"(y/n)!" Lacy shouted until she spun around and saw me. "Oh hi."
"Hello Lacy," Jason waved. "Would you mind if I spoke to (y/n) alone for a minute?"
"No problem," Lacy winked at me and went back to shopping.
"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked gently, staring at the floor.
"I miss you," he said and my head shot up immediately.
"Jason," I brought my hand to my mouth as my eyes watered.
"It's true, I came back to New York to look for you," he rambled. "Camp Jupiter is great, but I still couldn't forget about you. Piper told me you were out shopping so I looked through every store downtown until I found you."
I stayed silent, still processing the information.
"If you don't feel the same I understand," he started walking away until I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back.
"Shut up and kiss me thunder skull," and with that he crashed his lips onto mine.
______________________________________________________________________________
Leo
"Happy birthday to you!" I sang the last chorus as Piper blew out the candles on her birthday cake. Everyone applauded as they cut into the frosting. I took my own piece before going to sit on one of the lacy beds in the Aphrodite Cabin. The bed dipped beside me and I was greeted with a familiar mop of curls.
"Hi Leo," I forced a smile onto my face. We had broken up a month ago. I had tripped over one of his projects and he yelled at me, so I called it off.
"Hi," he shyly nodded at me. "I'm so sorry for what I did."
"Leo, let's not do this here okay?" I glanced around the room.
"Then where can I talk to you?" his voice raised to it's normal tone, more confident now.
"Everytime I try you cut me off, saying you're training or busy."
"I am busy," I lied.
"Please, (y/n), give me a chance" he looked at me with big, sad eyes. I stood up and wandered into the hall by the bathrooms, not wanting to cause a scene, Leo following close behind.
"I don't know Leo," I stood opposite from him.
"I know that I scared you and I yelled, and I feel like an awful person. But I am not willing to lose you over this. I'm miserable without you, and I'm tired of hiding it. Every time I even see you around another guy, I freak out. My mind jumps to the worst case scenario, and I-I can't stand it anymore," Leo pressed me up against the wall and my heart beat fastened. Both of his arms were on either side of my head, leaving no where to look besides him. Leo roughly kissed my lips, and I instantly began kissing back.
"Tell me you don't miss that," Leo smirked pulling away a few minutes later.
"I do, but," I stopped myself. Everything he said had been true. I avoided him like the plague and assumed he would move on. "Alright, I'll go out with you again, no yelling."
"No yelling," Leo smiled before kissing me again.
______________________________________________________________________________
Nico
"(y/n) please go see him," Percy begged at the dining hall. "It's been three months now. Nico won't eat or sleep or even leave his bed anymore. Just please at least bring him some dinner. I think you're the only one that he'll listen to."
"Okay, okay," I held my hands up in defense and stood, taking an extra plate with me. I knocked on the Hades cabin door, only to have it slowly creak open.
"Go away Percy," Nico mumbled from under a pile of blankets. His clothes were strewn about the room, fast food wrappers blowing around like tumbleweeds.
"It's not Percy," I set the food down next to him before starting to pick up the mess. His head whipped around as he sat up and stared at me.
"What are you doing here?" his eyes were wide with shock.
"Missed you too," I stuck my tongue out at him, smiling. "Percy told me you weren't eating much anymore, so I brought you dinner."
"Oh," Nico slumped back down into the covers. I sat beside him on the bed, handing him his plate and fork. "Aren't you supposed to be training with your boyfriend Chris?"
"Are you kidding me? Clairesse would kill me if I was dating Chris. He's not my type anyways, let alone my boyfriend," I laughed, and this seemed to cheer Nico up.
"Oh," he sat up again. "I guess I just jealous and-"
"You don't have to explain anything. We're not together anymore," I said, even though the words seemed to stab me in the chest. "Why would you be jealous? We both decided a break up was what was best for us."
"Well I changed my mind," he mumbled moving closer to me. We were almost nose to nose now. "Will you be my girlfriend again?"
"Of course," I closed the gap between us.
______________________________________________________________________________
Frank
"(y/n) can you go help clear some stable room for the Romans pagasi?" Annabeth popped her head into the doorway of my cabin.
"Of course," I smiled and stood from my bed. When I made it to the stables, I joined Hazel in moving some of the hay around and setting up extra pens.
"Incoming!" Reyna shouted from her pegasus above us as Hazel and I dashed out of the way. Nearly thirty new pegasi landed near the stables, each rider dismounting them before saying hello. One face stuck out among the crowd though, Frank. We had broken up almost a year ago now. He was to become praeter of Camp Jupiter and I didn't want to leave my family behind in New York. Naturally this lead to many, nasty fights between us before one morning I woke up and he was just gone.
Hazel and I began escorting the pegasi into their stables one by one.
"Here, let me," Frank insisted on walking with me while I showed his pegasus to it's pen.
"It's okay, really," I felt my throat getting tighter. So many harsh words had built up inside of me over the past year that I wished I could say to his face. Now that the opportunity had come, the thoughts seemed more and more childish.
"(y/n) I need to talk to you, please just let me explain-"
"Explain what Frank?" I cut him off, my anger spilling over now. "I understand that you have certain responsibilities, I just wished you had stuck around so we could work it out. You at least should have left a note for me before disappearing."
"I know, and I feel terrible," he tried reasoning. "Ever since I left I regretted that morning. You can't even imagine how sorry I am, I thought about you every single day. I would've come sooner but the camp needed me."
"I needed you, Frank," I couldn't stop the tears now. We both grew silent, the pegasi whinnying around us.
"I still remember when you taught me how to fly on a pegasus," he mumbled. "Please just let me fix what I did."
"Even if I did forgive you, then what?" I sobbed. "We'd be back where we started."
"I don't know yet, (y/n). All I need is for you to give me another chance and I will work something out I promise. I'll have it arranged so you can fly to Rome every other week or weekend if you want. Please just at least say you'll visit."
"Okay," I wiped at my eyes. "But if you break my heart again there won't be a third chance, Zhang."
"Thank you," he pulled me into his arms.
______________________________________________________________________________