He Accidently Hurts You (Requested)

Percy
"(y/n)! Did you hear?" Percy ran up behind me at the dining hall.
"What?" I turned from my seat to face him.
"The hunters are coming to visit," he smiled and I remembered he had a friend named Thalia in that group.
"That's great," I smiled offering the rest of my food to the gods before walking with him.
"I can't wait, we've lost to them every time in capture the flag. But this time will be different," he looked determined. I giggled and kissed his cheek.
"I'm sure it will, aquaman." I laced my fingers with his. "I was thinking about joining them."
"What?" Percy yelled. Unfortunately we were walking next to a water fountain by the hall as I said this. It exploded, soaking me to the bone and a small piece of the rubble hitting me in the forearm.
"Are you okay?" Percy checked my arm, noticing the large red mark it had left.
"Yeah I'm fine," I smiled at the concern on his face. "I promise, I just need some ice."
"Well, I guess we're heading to the infirmary in the Big House," he lopsidedly grinned. What did you mean, joining them?"
Percy awkwardly scratched the back of his neck while biting his lip.
"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I was just thinking that it would be different and all. I could be immortal, travel the world, they just seem so cool. But then I realized that I'd rather be with you then have all those things. I'd miss you too much, kelp brain," I was suddenly aware of how his t-shirt was sticking to his chest. I leaned in and kissed him around the corner from the Big House. He started smiling into the kiss before we had to pull away.
"Let's go get you some ice," Percy smiled pulling me behind him.
______________________________________________________________________________
Jason
"Hey kitten," Jason pulled me into a hug.
"Hi hercules," I laughed into his shoulder before letting go.
"I thought we could head down to the cove and hang out for a little bit," he hinted towards the young camper, who I had been talking to. They said goodbye before scampering off. Jason and I walked down to the shore hand in hand.
"So what did you want to do?" I raised an eyebrow, biting my lip.
"I think you know," he wiggled his eyebrows and leaned in and kissed me. I deepened the kiss by running my hands through his hair. Suddenly actual small electric shocks ran through my body, the hair on my arms standing up.
"Ow," I pulled away placing a hand on my lips.
"What?" Jason asked tentatively placing a hand on my arm.
"You just shocked me," I giggled, feeling a bit lightheaded.
"Thanks?" he looked at me confused.
"I mean you just quite literally sent electricity through my body," I slapped his arm playfully. "I need to lay down."
"Oh sorry," he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.
"Don't be, it was cute," I laughed before he walked me back to my cabin.
______________________________________________________________________________
Leo
"Leo!" I yelled into Bunker 9. A loud whirring noise was coming from the back of the workshop. "Leo!"
I walked deeper and deeper into the shop before I could see the head of Festus on a workbench.
"Hey bud," I patted his head before going back to finding Leo. "Leo!"
I turned a final corner, nearly tripping over a wrench. A fiery glow came from Leo's workspace, lighting up the room even more.
"Leo!" I yelled for the last time. He turned without thinking, his hands still ablaze. I screamed, turning and covering my face. He stopped the flames immediately pulling off his goggles.
"Sorry, sorry. I'm so sorry," Leo started checking everywhere for burns.
"It's okay, I don't feel anything," I tried catching my breath.
"Your shirt is a little," he trailed off.
"Oh," I looked down to see that my camp shirt was now a crop top with burnt edges. "It's okay I have other shirts."
"I can't believe I just did that," Leo ran a hand through his hair.
"It's okay, babe," I kissed his cheek. "I'm fine, maybe a little tanner now."
Leo and I laughed before he pulled me in closer, his arms around my waist.
"You have soot on your lips," he murmured, kissing me. "And you should wear crop tops more often."
"Shut up," I bit my lip to keep myself from giggling.
______________________________________________________________________________
Nico
"Bang bang into the room. I know you want it! Bang bang all over you. I'll let you have it!" I sang with my earbuds in, dusting the Hephaestus cabin. I had been cleaning for the last half hour because I was the only one who actually knew how to. Continuing to dance, I moved over to dusting the bookshelves by the door.
I stopped cleaning for a second to shuffle songs before a force from behind me knocked me over. I gasped on the floor, trying to regain the wind that had also been knocked out of me. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Nico and took my earbuds out.
"Hey," I shot him a small smile.
"I'm so sorry, Leo told me you were in here. I didn't know you were behind the door," Nico grinned sheepishly.
"It's okay," I smirked "But now you have to help me clean."
"Deal," he kissed my cheek before grabbing a rag.
______________________________________________________________________________
Frank
"(y/n)?" Frank turned in a circle, eyes searching the arena.
I crept around behind him, dagger in hand. Carefully stepping, I went to make a move before Frank swung around knocking me to the ground. I stood back up and backflipped away from him.
"So close," I whispered.
"You almost had me," Frank smirked. "Watch where you step, I heard a crunch behind me."
"Be quiet," I glared at him and he just laughed.
"Come on, attack me," Frank motioned me towards him with one finger.
I groaned and started running at him, flinging my dagger at him. He ducked and I kept coming. Quickly I pulled my sword out and parried his as I ducked and rolled over his back. His sword caught me along the thigh and left a bloody rip in my jeans.
"(y/n)!" Frank looked alarmed as I stayed on the ground.
"Don't worry, just need a bandage," I groaned trying to stand up before nearly falling back down.
"Come on, we're taking you to the Big House," Frank scooped me up into his arms bridal style.