Meet the Parents

Percy
         "Oh! You must be (y/n)!" Percy's mom, Sally, opened the door grinning from ear to ear. She pulled me into a hug and, even though I was surprised, I hugged her back.
"Hi, it's so nice to meet you," I gushed, placing a strand of hair behind my ear.
"You too, Percy's been talking about you for ages. Come on in," she opened the door wider and I walked into the living room. "Percy! (y/n)'s here!"
Loud, thudding footsteps came from down the hall until Percy appeared beside me. He picked me up in his arms and spun me around.
"Woah," I kissed his cheek as he set me down. "It's only been two weeks since we've seen each other."
"I still missed you," he smiled.
"You two are so sweet, dinner's on the table," Sally laughed from in the kitchen. I could feel my cheeks heat up, Percy's mirroring mine. We sat next to each other at the table as Sally distributed the lasagna onto our plates.
"So, (y/n), who's your godly parent?" Sally smiled as I took a bite of my dinner.
"Iris," I wiped at the corner of my mouth with my napkin.
"Oh wow," she smiled. "So you lived with your dad right?"
"Yeah, I actually grew up a few streets over from here," I returned her smile. We spent the rest of the evening talking about camp and our relationship.
______________________________________________________________________________
Jason
"Don't be nervous, they're going to love you," I reassured Jason, holding his hand. "What ever you do, don't mention the Red Sox."
"I think I can keep it out of our conversations," Jason laughed. I knocked on the door.
"(y/n)!" my mom opened the door, her pink apron and all, and I pulled her into a hug.
"Mom, this is Jason, my boyfriend," I smiled standing by him. "We met at camp."
"Nice to meet you, Jason," mom smiled warmly at him.
"(y/n)!" I heard Ava yell as two pairs of feet came down the stairs. My siblings wrapped their arms around my waist and legs.
"Hey guys," I hugged them back as best I could. "Jason meet Ava and Matthew."
"Hi," Jason greeted. Ava stood shyly behind my mother's legs, her curly brown hair pulled into pigtails. She was only two and incredibly shy.
"Come on in, dad's in the kitchen helping with dinner," my mom moved to the side as Jason and I walked inside. After Ava warmed up to Jason, the four of us were playing with their toys on the living room carpet.
"Jason?" Matthew suddenly stopped playing.
"Mhmm?" Jason smiled lopsidedly.
"Do you have super powers, like (y/n)?" he wondered out loud.
"I do, I control lighting and thunder. A lot of weather related stuff," Jason explained.
"I don't like thunderstorms," Matthew frowned.
"Well I can make them go away too," Jason suggested.
"Jason?" Matthew looked up at him with large eyes.
"Yeah?" Jason squatted down to Matthew's height.
"Wanna come see my trucks?" the six year old had been obsessed with trucks since the day he was born.
"Of course," Jason smiled. "If that's okay with (y/n)."
"Go have fun, sparky. Dinner won't be ready for a while, Ava and I will have some girls time," I laughed as Matthew eagerly led Jason up to the playroom. 
"He's a keeper," my mom winked at me.
"Mooooomm," I groaned before going back to playing with Ava.
______________________________________________________________________________
Leo
    "Hello, Mr. (y/l/n)," Leo smiled. "It's nice to finally meet you sir."
"Oh Leo, just call me (y/d/n)," my dad laughed and shook Leo's hand. My dad had always been a little more relaxed when it came to things like this.
"Hi Leo," I opened the door wider so he could see me.
"Hey (y/n)," Leo stepped inside and I closed the door behind him. My dog, Ace, came running inside and started licking at Leo's hands until Leo started to pet him.
"So lunch is almost ready, I hope you like mac n cheese," my dad walked into the kitchen. "It's all I'm really good at."
"I love mac n cheese," Leo followed me into the living room. "Your dad is so cool."
"I heard that," my dad said from the kitchen and Leo froze. "But thanks, I think you're pretty cool too."
"Daaaddd," I pinched the bridge of my nose while both of them laughed.
"I'm sorry, I'll stop being embarrassing now," he kept laughing.
"I don't think you're embarrassing," Leo grinned.
"Now I think he's really cool," my dad looked at me while pointing at Leo.
"What have I done?" I sighed jokingly, sitting next to Leo on the couch.
______________________________________________________________________________
Nico
"I'll be right back at seven I-" I stopped mid sentence, opening the Hades cabin door only to find a girl with curly hair standing on the porch. "Oh, hi."
"Hazel!" Nico cheered from behind me, hugging the girl. "(y/n) meet Hazel, my half sister."
"Oh you're Hazel! Hi, I'm Nico's girlfriend," I shook her hand.
"Hi, I was just in town and wanted to say hello," she gushed.
"Would you like to join us for dinner? I was just about to change into something other than my camp t-shirt so we could go eat," I smiled.
"Are you sure, I wouldn't want to intrude or anything?" she smiled shyly.
"Of course," I grinned, reassuring her. "I would love to get to know you as well."
"Okay then," she smiled wider. "I'll just hang with Nico until you're ready."
"Alright, I'll be back as soon as I can," I walked away, waving, into my own cabin. When I was done changing the three of us took a cab to a small, local cafe.
"You made a great first impression," Nico whispered to me before we entered the cafe.
"I'm glad," I smiled as he held the door open for Hazel and I.
______________________________________________________________________________
Frank
    "Hello," I grinned as Frank's grandma invited me in. "I'm (y/n)."
    "Oh I know who you are, dear," she smiled gently. "Frank never stops talking about you."
    "I'm right here," Frank frowned from the couch. The living room was decorated really well, beautiful plants used as accents. The entire place just made me feel at home, so I took the seat next to Frank.
    "So, (y/n), tell me about yourself," his grandma walked into the kitchen.
    "Well, I'm a daughter of Demeter, or Ceres. My dad couldn't care for me so I lived with my Aunt until I found camp. A few months after I met Frank and we started going out," I rambled.
"Cookie?" she offered me one from a porcelain plate, I took one and ate it politely. 
"These are delicious," I wiped my mouth with a napkin.
"Thank you," she smiled. The three of us spent the afternoon talking and sharing stories. When it was time for me to head home for dinner, I was almost sad about leaving.
"Thank you for having me over, and the wonderful cookies," I held up the container of them she had given me.
"No problem dear, you're welcome back any time," she smiled and both she and Frank waved goodbye as I walked back out into my car.