PDA

Percy
You and Percy aren't afraid to show everyone how much you love each other. The pda levels don't get obnoxious, but you do kiss, hug, and hold hands a lot. You two are the cute couple that everyone wishes their relationship was like. He loves when you cuddle with him, so you end up in his arms somehow all the time.
______________________________________________________________________________
Jason
Jason is a huge fan of pda, you aren't as enthusiastic. It makes you a little self conscious, whereas he loves to show you off. This often ends with you blushing severely and him smirking. He'll sneak in kisses and often hug you from behind. You push him off and nervously laugh with whoever you were talking to. Of course Jason would never do something that made you uncomfortable, but he thinks it's cute how flustered you get. You would never admit it, but you love it.
______________________________________________________________________________
Leo
As expected, Leo loves pda. The two of you are often at least holding hands, if not more. You are mostly the one to end it when you feel it's getting out of hand. His hands are constantly in yours, rubbing your shoulders, or around your waist. Your kisses range from pecks to full on french. It just depends on the day. Nobody minds when you two are so lovey-dovey, they're just happy Leo found someone. The fact that you're the only one he'll really listen to also helps.
______________________________________________________________________________
Nico
Nico isn't very passionate in public, but when the two of you are alone it's a different story. In public you two don't do much more than hold hands or he'll kiss your forehead. But when you're in one of your cabins or Bunker 9 you often have your hands all over each other. Both of you find that alone time is better. That way neither of you are afraid to just be yourselves.
______________________________________________________________________________
Frank
You and Franks pda levels range from little to medium, but it's still cute. Lots of eskimo kisses and holding hands are shared between the two of you. Leo always pretends to gag, but you know he's joking. Everyone thinks you two are cute together, so they just let you do your thing.