Bonus: Babies and Toddlers

Percy
"Percy!" I yelled searching the room.
"What?" he yelled back from in the kitchen.
"Where's Brooklyn's elephant?" I tried soothing the crying toddler in my arms.
"I don't know, check under the couch," he replied.
"Hey Brooklyn, look it's Peppa Pig, you love this show!" I sat her down on the couch gently as I looked under it.
"Peppa," she murmured, picking up bits and pieces of conversations now that she was one and a half. I sighed in relief, grabbing the pink stuffed animal from in between the dust bunnies.
"Here you go baby," I handed her the toy and she babbled happily. I picked her up, both of us still in our pajamas, and kissed the top of her head. "Let's go see daddy."
"Dadda!" she clapped her hands and I shifted her to my hip.
"Hey babe," I kissed Percy's jaw as he continued cooking his and Brooklyn's favorite breakfast, blue pancakes.
"Hi," he smiled back at me with the same goofy smile he's had for years. "Hey Brookie!"
Brooklyn cooed and buried her face in my neck. Percy flipped the last pancake onto the stack by the oven and moved it to the table. I sat Brooklyn in her highchair and cut up one of the pancakes for her. Percy came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"You make a hot wife," he whispered in my ear and kissed behind it.
"Shut up and go get me the syrup," I giggled and kissed his lips before pushing him off of me.
______________________________________________________________________________
Jason
"(y/n)!" Jason yelled from upstairs.
"Coming!" I sighed and sat my book on the coffee table before dashing up the stairs. I leaned against the doorframe smiling at the sight before me.
"Help me please," he smiled sheepishly at me. Luke was in his arms and crying his eyes out, and Lacy was half dressed with wet hair and clinging to his leg.
"What's wrong Luke?" I took him into my own arms, using my thumb to wipe away his tears.
"No bath," he rested his head on my shoulder.
"You have to get a bath Luke, it's almost time for bed," I kissed his forehead.
"No bed!" Lacy yelled, still holding onto Jason.
"Inside voice," Jason looked down at her and she nodded.
"Jason, you take Luke into the bathroom and give him his bath, I'll finish up with Lacy," I handed Luke back to him and squatted down to Lacy's height.
"Come here babe," I tickled her sides and she let go of Jason's leg, giggling. I picked her up and wandered over to the closet as Jason and Luke left the room.
"That one!" she squealed, clapping her hands. I grabbed the princess nightgown and slipped her shirt over her head, replacing it with the dress.
"Let's go to bed, huh?" I set her in her crib.
"No no no no," she fussed shaking the cribs edge. I picked her up and gently rocked her in my arms. An old tune from Dumbo crossed my mind. "Baby mine, don't you cry. Baby mine, dry your eyes. Rest your head close to my heart, never to part, baby mine. Little one, when you play, don't you mind what they say. Let those eyes sparkle and shine, never a tear, baby mine."
When I looked down, Lacy was fast asleep. I placed her in her crib again, tucking her in and kissing her forehead. I turned, seeing Jason in the doorway with Luke sleeping in his arms. He set Luke in his identical crib and we both walked out. Flipping the light switch off and softly closing the door, Jason and I stood in the hallway.
"I'm so glad I married you," Jason pulled me into his arms and kissed me. "Now that the twins are asleep, I think we deserve some alone time, yeah?"
"You read my mind," I kissed him again.
______________________________________________________________________________
Leo
"Don't be nervous (y/n), I'm sure everything's going to be okay," Leo ran his thumb over the back of my hand while holding it. We were waiting in the doctor's office, back in one of the examination rooms now. Over the past week I had been throwing up and incredibly tired. When it didn't stop Leo and I decided to get me checked out.
"Mrs. Valdez," the doctor walked into the room smiling. "I have some good news for you."
"Yes," I squeezed Leo's hand.
"You're pregnant," she said and I turned to Leo.
"I'm, I'm gonna be a dad," Leo stared at the floor. My stomach dropped, maybe we weren't ready for a baby. What if he didn't want it?
"Yeah babe," I smiled hopefully at him.
"I'm gonna be a dad!" he jumped up from beside me and hugged me.
"I know!" I giggled.
"This is great! This is wonderful!" he kissed me all over my face until I playfully pushed him off.
"We'll need to see you regularly for the next eight months, you're already almost one month along. When you go back out to the lobby the the receptionist will help you make your appointments," the doctor smiled before leaving the room.
"We're gonna be parents, I can't believe it." Leo kissed the top of my head. "We have to go buy stuff. I can start designing a personal crib with a mobile and-"
"Slow down Leo," I chuckled. "We still have eight months."
______________________________________________________________________________
Nico
"No, not today," I held on to my pregnant belly. There was something trickling down my leg, and I knew I hadn't had an accident because I was going to the bathroom every ten minutes now. "Nico!"
"What (y/n)-" Nico dropped his mug when he saw my situation. "Is it happening?"
"I think so," I smiled at him before yelping in pain. "I was supposed to go baby shopping today ooo-contraction start counting!"
"Okay, let's get you to the hospital," Nico helped me off of the couch and out the door. I got into the passenger's seat and we drove off. When we got into the maternity wing I was put in a wheelchair and rolled down the hallway into a room.

"How far apart are her contractions?" the nurse asked, scribbling on a clipboard.
"Fifty two seconds," I answered before Nico got the chance, gritting my teeth.
"In, out, in, out," Nico held my hand as the contractions got longer. I tried breathing to keep calm but the pain in my lower regions was unbearable.
"I want this thing out!" my hair stuck to my forehead with sweat. Five hours, lots of breathing exercises, and countless cups of ice chips later Noah William Di Angelo was born. After the doctors and nurses cleaned him up the handed him to me.
"Hi little guy," I held him close to me. "I've haven't known you for very long but I already love you so much."
"Hey Noah," Nico leaned over me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "You took your time getting here, but now you're ours forever."
"He's ours babe," I kissed Nico. "He's ours."
______________________________________________________________________________
Frank
"Katie!" I smiled swinging open the door. We hugged each other as much as we could with us both being pregnant. Since she and I had the same due date we planned a little girls day out. "So I was thinking Babies R' Us, then lunch, then Bed Bath and Beyond?"
"Perfect," Katie waited for me to grab my purse and slip on my shoes. I tried putting on my flats but my feet had swollen from the pregnancy and the beach ball that was my baby belly stopped me from bending over.
"Here let me help," Katie started to try and bend over herself before I motioned to her to stop.
"Frank!" I yelled up the stairs. Not thirty seconds later I heard footsteps pounding down the stairs behind me.
"What is it (y/n)? Is it the baby? The doctor said you weren't due for another two weeks, oh gods are you alright I-" Frank paused when he heard Katie and I burst into laughter.
"Everything is fine Frank, I just can't get my shoes on," I tried stifling my giggles.
"Oh," his face flushed. "I just-"
"Shhhh," I put my finger on his lips, stopping his babbling. "I think it's cute how worried and protective you are. But please, just help me get these flats on my feet."
"Of course," he knelt down on one knee and slipped the flats onto my feet on at a time, like in Cinderella. "There you go, princess."
"Thank you," I smiled as he stood up and kissed my forehead. "This baby is so lucky to have you as a father."
"If they don't give me a heart attack first," he laughed waving us out the door. "Have fun shopping you two. Love you (y/n)."
"Love you too!"