He Almost Dies

Percy
"Oh my gods! What happened?" I heard a shriek from the top of the hill. I handed my horses reins to Piper as I wandered up to where the sound had come from. Gasping at the sight before me, I quickly sat at Percy's side.
"Percy?" I shook his limp body, but his eyes stayed closed. My eyes pricked with tears, my throat tightening. "Can we get some help over here?"
"I'm here, what's going on?" Will Solace lent down next to me.
"I don't know, he ran out to town to grab some lunch and now he won't wake up," I cried hysterically.
"Calm down, I promise you we're going to help him as much as we can," Will picked him up and I trailed behind him all the way to the big house. After watching them trying to revive Percy for so long, Piper and I decided to take a walk.
"I just wish I knew what happened," I sighed feeling exhausted.
"I know," Piper rubbed my shoulder. We walked silently around camp, finally stopping at the beach. We sat on the sand for the next hour and just tried to relax.
"(y/n)! Piper! Come quick!" a tree nymph rushed us back to the big house. When I walked back into the infirmary Percy was sitting up in bed eating blue jello.
"Percy?" I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Hi babe," he smiled calmly.
"What the heck happened?" I almost shouted at him.
"Oh, I ran into a few telekhines and had to take care of them. Unfortunately, it kinda drained me and I, you know, passed out," he explained.
"Well you're okay now, right?" I asked concerned.
"Of course," he kissed me.
______________________________________________________________________________
Jason
"Incoming patient!" Will rushed into the infirmary and I jolted up from my seat, throwing my magazine to gods know where. "Help me prepare this table."
"What happened?" I pulled on new sheets for the incoming patient.
"I'll explain later," Will told me as I turned to see my boyfriend being carried in by tree nymphs.
"Jason?" I rushed over to him as they set him down.
"Hi, (yn)," Jason had to take deep breaths in between words.
"Don't strain yourself," I sighed, helping him get settled. "What are we looking at Will?"
"Incredibly deep imperial gold slash across the back of the shoulder blade, and another minor one on the lower back," Will started handing me the tools I needed.
"Okay babe, here goes nothing," I started cutting his shirt from his back, tossing the bloody fabric into the trash. First I took some antiseptic on a clean washcloth and cleaned all around the cuts. Then, Will took gauze and dabbed at the actual wounds and Jason winced.
"Here," I handed Jason some ambrosia squares.
"Thanks," Jason's face twisted in pain as he ate.
"(y/n) will you bandage the lower back wound?" Will handed me some bandages.
"Of course," I took them and started wrapping the cut. I taped them up so they wouldn't come out of place. Nervously I looked at the bandage Will had already placed on Jason's shoulder, the dark red blood already seeping through.
"Will," I whispered so Jason couldn't hear. Will's eyes widened when he saw the bandage and he rushed to change it. Over the next hour Will and I took turns re-bandaging the wounds over and over. Jason was still in massive pain, but the blood was subsiding.
"(y/n)," Will pulled me aside. "It doesn't look like Jason is gonna make it."
"What?" I gasped bringing a hand to my mouth.
"We're running out of bandages. Even though the bleeding is stopping, we won't be able to keep enough in his body," Will held onto my forearm. "All we can do is hope."
"Okay, okay," I started hyperventilating, my eyes filling with tears.
"(y/n)?" Jason asked from the other side of the room. "Is everything okay?"
"Yeah," I held his hand in my own and stroked his hair. "Everything's fine."
"Okay," he closed his eyes but I panicked and knelt beside him. "Hey, stay awake okay. Keep your eyes on me."
Jason tried opening his eyes but they fluttered closed again. I let the tears fall down my cheeks as I let go of his hand. "Please, dad, if you're out there, can you please help me?"
Will came over to me and rubbed my shoulders comfortingly. I couldn't be in the same room anymore so I started walking out.
Suddenly Jason gasped, sitting up in the small bed.
"(y/n) get in here!" Will yelled and I came scrambling back.
"Jason?" I checked his wounds, and sure enough they had stopped bleeding. I hugged him, making sure to avoid the cuts, silently thanking my father.
______________________________________________________________________________
Leo
"Ooof!" I grunted as I was shoved aside and hit the ground.
"Oh! (y/n)! I'm so sorry, I was looking for you actually. Nyssa told me that something happened to Leo. Come on," Annabeth grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her.
"Leo!" I shouted as I saw bunker nine up in flames. I know Leo can handle fire, but I couldn't stop my imagination from getting the best of me.
"(y/n) no!" Annabeth stopped me from entering the crisped doors. "Let the kids who can enter safely go look."
"I know," I sighed. After a painstaking fifteen minutes one of the Hephaestus campers came out with nothing. "No! He has to be in there."
"Calm down, I'm sure he's okay," Annabeth tried consoling me. Something caught my eye, a figure crawling out of the wreckage.
"Leo!" this time I broke out of Annabeth's grasp and ran to him.
"(y/n)," he coughed. Leo continued to struggle out of the building. I ignored the intense heat and helped him out, a piece of charred wood narrowly missing my right hand.
"Alright let's get you two into the infirmary," Will Solace helped get Leo up and to the Big House. A lovely satyr there put ointment on my hand and bandaged it, but I couldn't stop thinking about Leo.
"Okay," Will came to talk to me. "Leo is going to be okay, but he suffered from organ damage, something fell on him. He'll be staying here for the next week or two, and we'll need to check on your hand twice a week."
"Can I see him now?" I asked biting my lip.
"Of course," as soon as Will said it I was up and searching.
"Leo," I whispered as I hugged his side and we stayed wordlessly in each others arms.
______________________________________________________________________________
Nico
"On your right!" Nico yelled at me as I parried a sword that would've cut my arm. We had run into some unfriendly demigods in Maine while we were on a quest.
"Duck!" I yelled at him and he followed, both of us working like a well oiled machine. The burly demigod I was fighting advanced on me knocking me on my behind. He plunged his sword at me but I rolled to the side.
"(y/n) look out!" Nico jumped in front of me, taking the next hit from the guy's sword. It landed pretty deep in Nico's side.
"Get out of here," I stood up and kept swinging at the remaining two until they left. I knelt beside Nico, who was bandaging his wound with part of his t-shirt. "Let's get you to a hospital."
"No, I don't think," Nico stopped himself. "Okay."
We both stood, Nico leaning on me, and started walking. Eventually we found a hospital, but by then Nico had almost bled out. Even though we got into a room right away, Nico was fading.
"Are you part of his immediate family?" the nurse smiled at me. I shook my head no sheepishly. "Then I have to ask you to wait outside."
"Okay," I tried peeking one last time at Nico, but I was rushed out. I dozed off in the waiting room.
"Miss?" a doctor in a white lab coat stood in front of me.
"Yes?" I sat up straight.
"I have some news about the young man you came in with," he tucked a pen into his pocket as I stood up. "He's doing just fine, it will take a lot of rest and medical attention, but the wound will eventually heal. You may see him now."
"Thanks," I walked in and laid on the small bed next to Nico. "You good?"
"Yeah," he sighed wrapping his arms around me.
______________________________________________________________________________
Frank
"(y/n)?" Frank called out, stumbling.
"Frank," I flipped on the lightswitch in my Cabin and screamed at the sight before me. Frank's chest was covered in blood and he looked like he was about to pass out. Katie woke up from beside me and saw Frank in the doorway.
"Oh my gods!" Katie shouted.
"Frank we have to get you to the big house," I started moving him in the direction of the infirmary, Katie helping. "What happened?"
"Woods," Frank mumbled before passing out.
"What's going on here?" Chiron trotted up, holding a lantern. He saw the three of us and wordlessly he helped us inside and got to work on Frank. For the next few hours I cried on Katie's shoulder until I drifted back off to sleep. The next morning Katie shook me awake and I opened my eyes to see that Frank was no longer on the bed.
"Where is he?" I asked Katie. She stayed silent. "No. No. No, please tell me he's okay."
"He'll be fine, (y/n)," Chiron walked back into the room. "There is some major scarring. But he needs rest for the next two weeks, he'll be staying here for that time."
"Okay," I wiped at my eyes as Frank walked back inside the room as well. "Frank!"
"Hey," Frank laughed a little as I hugged him as gently as I could.
"What happened to you last night?" I kissed his jaw line.
"I was practicing in the woods and I met a not-so-friendly hellhound," he chuckled. "But I'm fine now."
"Oh, alright, I'm gonna go run to the store and get you some stuff to keep you busy while you're here," I smiled, relieved to see him again. "And maybe some food too."
______________________________________________________________________________