Chapter 4

Lauren's POV

I'm staring at the red marks on Camila's skin, as if they were my signature left behind, saying that my mouth had been there. It's masochistic really, but I like the way that she wears them. Proudly, as if they're just another accessory. Not marks of passion left behind by a stranger. I lean forward running my tongue across a darkened mark on her collarbone, and I know it's nothing more than a shudder, but God, I swear it's like an earthquake that her body creates beneath mine. I'm gentle in my attack, barely grazing my teeth over the already affected area, waiting for her to shove me away, begging for mercy on behalf of her caramel skin. But she doesn't. She lets me suck lightly, forming another layer of red.

She's biting back moans that I can hear escaping her throat, and stopping short of her lips.

She reaches up, tangling her fingers into my unruly hair, pulling my mouth closer. I'm not usually this relentless but I swear Camila does something to me that none before her have been able to. When I'm in the throws of it, I wonder, how is it possible to have this much passion with a stranger? I barely know anything about her, and sometimes I think she likes it that way. It's always me that delves into conversations. She never offers to ask anything that I haven't already. Maybe it's her age. Or maybe she gets off on the anonymity of it, and that's fine. To each their own but I really do hope this progresses. The sex is mind-blowing but I want more.

I want more with Camila and once we're nothing but mush; legs shaking, chests heaving, and a thin layer of sweat coating our skin, I plan on telling her that I don't want this to be just one night...or just one week. Camila is nothing even remotely close to casual and she hasn't been for days.

I separate from her collarbone, running my tongue across her chest to the other one. There's not much of her skin that isn't affected but I find a small sliver that I tease, threatening to leave yet another mark. She groans, tightening her hold on my hair as I trail her heated skin. This time there's no reservations behind my mouth, as I bite down, grazing over it with my tongue to ease it.

She exhales a heavy sigh, throwing her head back, leaving her entire neck exposed. I see it as an opportunity, so I move up her body, hovering above her with one arm placed against the sheet beside her ear.

I lean down, crashing my mouth against her throbbing pulse point. Attempting to not mark up the areas of skin that her clothing can't hide, I go easy on her. Binding my mouth to her skin with sloppy kisses, and the constant leading of my tongue. She already tastes salty from the sweat and I hum in approval.

Her fingers unwrap from my hair, and slide down my back, her fingernails digging into my skin when I attend to the sensitive spot below her ear. She whines my name, begging for me to stop teasing but instead I switch to sucking instead of kissing, curious as to how far I can build Camila up before she crashes down.

"Lauren please," she begs, her voice raspy and her breathing labored. I pull back from her ear, hovering over her lips. "What?" I ground my tone seductively. She leans forward into a passive kiss that's agonizingly slow, enclosing her arms around my neck, bringing my body until it shatters against hers.

I'm no longer holding my own weight but letting it solely rest on Camila, who doesn't seem to mind. Her tongue brushes against my bottom lip, begging for entrance and without hesitation, I allow it, and as soon as our tongues connect, it's me that's shuddering. Feeling a wake of chills across my skin, I deepen it.

I slide my thigh between her legs, and when I do, I can feel Camila's wetness magnifying, and it's amazing at how little it takes to put the younger brunette on edge. I've not even neared her lower half until now, and she's already expelling dampness that is being passed from her to me, with nothing more than soft brushes of our skin.

Knowing that she won't be able to maintain control long, I shift further to the side, draping my body only half on hers, bring my thigh closer to her center, adding pressure. I feel her squirm beneath me in reaction.

"Fuck," she mumbles against my lips and I softly laugh, kissing the profanity away from her mouth. I create a rhythm of our bodies, so that my thigh rocks against her at the same pace, with the same pressure each time, until I know she's close. I move my leg, replacing it with my hand. I slide two fingers between the glistening folds and upon immediate touch, a loud moan escapes from Camila's lips, and her eyes wire shut.

Not much effort is put into my movement, because with her wetness, my fingers glide freely from her entrance to the bundle of nerves. I move between the two, teasing both. She's squirming beneath me. One hand latched onto a fistful of my white bed sheets, and the other hand palming her own breast, as I allow one finger at first to slip into Camila, then a second. She tightens around me and with my thumb, I rub circular motions across her throbbing clit.

I'm only able to thrust in and out of Camila a handful of times before I feel her entire body clinching. Knowing she's close to release when her hips buck from the bed, deepening my fingers inside her. With one loud moan and the mumbling of my name, she hovers in the air, as I help her to ride out her release.

She's static for a moment, then slowly eases her body back down onto the bed, legs shaking around me. I pull my fingers out of Camila. They're soaked. I reach over wiping them off against the sheet, then crawl back up the bed, settling in the space beside her.

Without hesitation, she cuddles into my side. I wrap an arm around her shoulder as a labored pattern of breathing erupts from both of our mouths.

I know this is the moment to tell Camila that I want more. We're both coming off of a high that only her and I can create, and I know there will be no better time than now, while still in a passion-fueled-euphoria.

I look at her and through unsteady breaths, and a deep rasp that breaks apart my words, I tell her what I've wanted to for the past few days.

I say that even if we weren't having sex, I'd still crave the nights we would spend together. I tell her that I don't need to be unclothed, my chest heaving, or a fire burning in my stomach, aching for a release to enjoy her company. I say that some of my most favorite moments with her thus far are the ones spent wrapped up in her arms, watching the night filter through the window, while she reads chapters from her favorite books to me.

"I feel like I don't know much about you Camila," I admit. "But that doesn't matter because I can learn. All that I know is that I want more with you." I say it clearly so that there's no question of my intent, "I want you Camila," I confess and it feels like a weight, I hadn't realized was even there is lifted.

There's an uncomfortable bout of silence and I wonder if I've pushed too far too soon. I think of apologizing for ruining our moment with words, but before I can, she reveals that I'm not alone in wanting more than just one night.

It's said in nothing more than a whisper but I swear it echoes in this room.

"I want you too."