Chapter 1

Samra's POV:

2 and a half years later.......

  I never saw her again. I try finding and looking for her. But i didn't really find her.

  And i thought i'll never will.

  I was home, still working but rarely .And i had a bottle of beer in my hand. You know, when you're heart broken and drink yourself out to sleep. Yeah, that's me.

  Alec and i still live together. And no, were not together. And will never will. I just... we  can't be together, she know what i feel. And it's not for her.

"Drinking again, Sam? How much do i have to tell you that this won't solve your problem?" Alec said as soon as she enter our apartment.

"Hey, honey. Come here, let me give you a kiss." I'm totally drunk right now saying that thing.

"Don't honey honey me there, Cook. You gotta get your ass up there and rest .Then when you're sober and okay, we'll go somewhere." She said.

"Are you trying to sleep me with somebody again?" I ask.

"No, just....sober up."

"Come on here, i need my Kyla cuddles."

"You just can't always pretend im Kyla." She said but sit beside me and snatch my beer.

"Hey, that's mine!!" I said, ignoring the first sentence she said.

"Enough already, you're drunk. Come on, i'll take you to bed."

"Ohhh, Nice. So you're really taking me to bed, huh?" I said seductively.

"Urgh, not like that Sam. Let's just get you some rest. And tomorrow, you're life would change."

"Change, huh? How?"

"Just sober up, okay. I know you'll thank me tomorrow....or not. But yeah, you'll thank me."

"Whatever you say." I said then fell asleep.