Chapter 5

Alec's POV:

I saw Samara slap Kyla. Ouch that hurts.

....Then slap again. Double hurt.

  I also saw Samara hugging Kyla then cry a while ago.

  What is going on with that two? They were just hugging each other awhile ago, then Samara slap Kyla. I sould'a do this earlier.

  It's like I'm watching some dramatic romance in a mute volume.

  But that's not the reason i did that. I want them to make up and maybe be together. That's my plan, and I'm proud of it.

  I know they still want each other. When Kyla and i were seeing each other sometimes, she always ask me about Samara. And i just didn't tell anything how Samara felt for her couz i want them to do it thereself. I'm always like that, i was just the one who's helping them but I'm not the one who'll solve it. That's just the way it is.

  I sigh. They're really perfect for each other. They're each other 'The One'.

  I wish i could find my one too. But anyway, let's get back to the two.

  They really fit each other. They just do.

  I watch them but then....

  Kyla pass out!

  I open my door then run up to them.

  Samara was holding Kyla in her arms.

"What happened?" I ask Samara.

"We were talking then she pass out. Let's go to the hospital." Samara said worried.

"It's okay, let's just get her home."

"But she--" Samara said but i cut her off.

"No! Let's just go home, okay!" I said harshly.

  I can't just tell what's Kyla's problem is. Kyla should tell her herself. Not me.

  We carry Kyla then put her at the back of the seat of the car then drove off.