Chapter 17

Alec's POV:

"Good morning guys!!!" I shouted as I enter Samara's room without even knocking. I saw them cuddled together. Which is cute.

They open there eyes then quickly pull away with each other when they notice there position.

"Sweet. You two were cuddling. Ayyiee." I tease them then lay in the middle of them."You can pretend that I'm your kid."

"Yuck. Your too big to be one." Kyla said then got up and went to the bathroom.

"But I'm still cute." I answered.

"Oh, of course. You look like me, so you are." She answered.

"No, you looks like me. Not the other way."

"You two were twins, so it's equal." Samara popped in.

"She's right. But I'm way hotter than her." Kyla said, exiting the bathroom.

"She's right." Sam said.

"What?! You agree with her? Of course you will." I answered."You two were together so I have no win in this."

"That's right. So I'm going to eat now. So good bye." Kyla said then went out.

"She's going to empty our stocks." Sam said, shaking her head. But with a smile in her face.

"Well, you better start buying more groceries then."

Kyla's POV:

I'm so glad she held me last night. I really felt comfortable cuddled with her. She even comforted me and relaxed me.

I just wish this shit ends. I don't think I could take it. I often throw up in the morning then got dizzy. Or I'm always hungry. It always reminded me of that horrible thing. And I just want to stop thinking of it. I just wish I could.

I put the cereal in the bowl then started eating. I went in the living room, still holding the bowl, then turn on the t.v. I watch some drama movie, I'm not really a news person.

"Hey, I gotta work right now. So Sam is yours." Alec's wink then left.

All alone huh. That's great.

"Morning." The girl I still love said then sat beside me, with a cup of coffee.

"You too." I answered.

"So..do you wanna have lunch outside?"

Well, is it a date?

"Sure." I answered instead.

"Great. Will buy groceries after."

So much for being a date.

"I wasn't eating that much, do I?" I ask, pouting.

"Well, it's okay. At least we can make you healthier."

"Don't encourage me, I might eat more."

"That's expected." She said, smiling.

I just pouted then eat my food.