Chapter 12

Kyla's POV:

When I heard Alec's voice outside, I blush. We're not together. But I couldn't stop thinking about her lips.Really.

I know I couldn't just ask her if we can still be together or something like that, I don't think she can take that. I mean, me being pregnant was already a shocking one.I'll just wait for her, I guess.

We finally pull away then I saw Sam with a pink cheeks. She didn't blush too, right?"So, what now?" I ask.

"Well, I don't want Alec to think that we're doing something, so you wanna go out?" She said.

I would love to go out on a date--Kyla, duh, she's not asking you out!!!

"Uh, oh yeah." We exit her room then went to the living room.

"Finally! So how 'd it go?" Alec ask." Did you have some 'fun' after it?" She winks.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever sis."

"What? Don't tell me you don't?" She ask, pouting.

"Of course we didn't." Samara answered for me.

"Damn, you got no score. That sucks." Alec said then added." But you two already made up and together, right?"

I look at Samara then couldn't tell what her expression is."No, we're not yet together. But we made up." I answer.

"Tssk, Then why would Samara here marry you?" My eyes widen at that, I looked at Sam then she was glaring at Alec.

"She hasn't even propose." I answer.

"Well, just wait." My sister said.

"Shut up, Lec." Samara said then smack my sister's head in the back.

"Aww!"

"Huh, you deserve that. You're just such a tease."

"You two look good together." I commented.

"Yuck!!!" They both said then push each other away.