Chapter 2

Alec's POV:

   I should have did this earlier. But i know Kyla would be mad at me. But i had enough of Samara. She's really hurting. Means that she might love my twin. So i had to do this. I need to.

  The next morning when Samara was still sleeping, i decided to make her breakfast. I want this for her to be a good day. So i cook.

"Hey," Samara said entering the kitchen while holding her forehead.

"Hey, get some aspirin there and eat." I said.

"You cook for me?"

"Of course. We need to do somewhere today and you need to look healthy."

"Where are we going? I have a work."

"You just work whenever you want, Sam. And i can't tell you where we going, it'll be a surprise."

"Well, if you want me to come with you, you have to tell me."

  I put the breakfast first in the table and said, "You'll come with me couz this is for you. Not mine. Now eat your breakfast now then clean yourself up."

"But...can't you tell me what is it?" She ask.

"no. It's a surprise, Sam. You can't convince me to tell you."

"I hate surprises."

"But you'll love this one."

"Make sure i do." Then we eat our breakfast.

  This is totally worth it.

  For the both of them.

  After eating our breakfast, we  take our showers then put some make up.

  I hope this ends well. I really hope so.