Chapter 13

Alec's POV:

"Well, if we look good together. Then so are you." I wink at them.

They just look at each other then look away when they caught each other's eyes.

They sit on the couch I was sitting at.

"Don't you have work?" Kyla ask me.

"Nope, I had day off." I said then added."You just want Sam to be all yours. How sweet."

"Then maybe you should leave." Sam said, shrugging.

"How--Whatever. I wouldn't let you two have some fun while I couldn't." I said.

"Maybe you should join?" Kyla wink.

"Yuck...Just eewww." I answer.

"So, don't you have work?" Kyla ask Sam.

I answer for her though."Well, you see, you broke her heart so she couldn't focus at work. So she work whenever she wants." It was suppose to be a tease, but went out differently.

"Oh, sorry. I shouldn't left you like that." Kyla said, looking down.

I look at Sam then nudge her on shoulder. Then she said," It's okay, we're cool. How about you?"

"Well, I was suppose to be at work now. But I'm here, so yeah." Kyla answered.

"Wait, I mean is you don't have a flight or something? But you still works even if your carrying a baby?" Sam ask, concernedly.

"Uh, yeah. I still work. And no, I don't have flight or something to do."

"You shouldn't be working. It's not healthy." I look at Sam, amused. She really does care? You see now? 

"I still can though. It's only been 4 weeks."

"Oh no, you should take a vacation. They will understand."

I clear my throat and said," I agreed with Sam, K. You should take some rest and not be stress out."

"Yeah." Sam said.

We both look at Kyla then she nodded."Okay."

Vote??

Comment??

Will be greatly appreciated!! :))