Chapter 6

Samara's POV:

  I don't know why Alec acted like that to me. She snap. And i was worried about Kyla. Is she okay?Why'd she passed out? Is it because she's stress?

  I really don't know what to think right now.

  We head to the apartment and put Kyla on the couch.

"Is she alright?" I ask Alec.

"Uhh, yeah. Look, I'm sorry about acting like that. I didn't mean to. Kyla's okay, but she need to tell you something. Just wait her to open up to you." Alec said as she sat on the single couch.

"Oh, okay. But I'm kind of shouting at her for leaving me like that but she just pass out. I really don't mean to stress her out." I said sincerely. I really didn't mean that to happened. I just want her to realize that i wasn't angry she fake herself and that i was angry because she left me.

"It's not your fault, Sam. She's just really tired. Let her rest first."

"I won't leave her, Lec. She did that. But i won't and never will."

"Okay, i understand. Don't be too dramatic there." She said with a smile.

"I wasn't dramatic." I huffed.

"Yes you are. You acted like a broken hearted girl like in the movies for almost 3 years."

"That wasn't an act!" I said then added, "And i don't care if you think i acted. I'll still get my girl now. Now that she was here."

"Just take care of her, will you?"

"Of course i will, why wouldn't i?" I ask.

"Uhh, find it yourself, Sam." Then she stuck her tongue out on me.

"You have so much secret now huh. What is bestfriends for?" I ask dramatically.

Yeah, I'm really dramatic.

"It's not my secret. And also not my place to tell you. Just wait, okay. Even though i know your not patient." She said.

"Of course i am."