Chapter 9

Kyla's POV:

I woke up again with head ache.

I quickly run to the bathroom then bent down on the toilet bowl.

I throw up for awhile when I heard the door opening.

Then I felt a soothing hand on my back."Are you okay?" It's her.

I just shake my head then throw up again, but this time, nothing came up.

She just continuously caress my back.

"Are you pregnant?"

That question ask make me cry and sob. Then I hug Samara tightly."Please, don't leave me. I just..." I couldn't continue what I was telling anymore and cry more.

"Sshh, it's okay. It'll be okay." Samara wipe and clean my face then we went in the living room and saw Alec.

"Hey--What happened?" She ask concernly.

Samara help me sit down in the couch then went over Alec and drag her to the kitchen.

I cry more. I will lost her. If she'll know.

Samara's POV:

"She's pregnant?" I ask Alec as we enter the kitchen.

"Wha--Just listen to her first." I answered.

"Huh, so she is?"

"Sam, just please--"

"No. You said she wasn't with someone. But then she's pregnant? So you lied to me?"

"No, just listen first--" I cut her off again.

"I don't need explanation. I'll just go get some fresh air." Then I quickly went out of the apartment, not glancing once on Kyla.

 I couldn't even look at her.

How could she do that? I was like looking for her this entire time and she's just enjoying herself?!

I groan then just walk.

Suprise!! Just really excited about this one and I want to share it!! 

So what do you think?? :P 

Comment??

Vote??

I promise that this would be actively updated now. Together with the Black Heart, maybe take turns :) Tell me if someones still reading this.  And enjoys it.